Nice first inning.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

I liked the guys who said they just HAD to bet on Phillies because of the odds with him being on the mound.

He will eventually go on a tear. Just a matter of when. Just like last year with C.Lee... go look at his stats last year all the way through May... then look at what he did in i think it was 5 starts in June, LEE was AMAZING all June long last year.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I liked the guys who said they just HAD to bet on Phillies because of the odds with him being on the mound.

He will eventually go on a tear. Just a matter of when. Just like last year with C.Lee... go look at his stats last year all the way through May... then look at what he did in i think it was 5 starts in June, LEE was AMAZING all June long last year.
    All this jibberish means nothing pal ......what Cliff Lee did has no relation to what Halladay will do....keep on donating to the books with this genius logic of yours.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I think Pujols will enter August with 24 Hr's. Speaking of hot streaks.

TidesRoln
    TidesRoln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

delete
    Last edited by TidesRoln; 05-27-12 at 02:49 PM.

TidesRoln
    TidesRoln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Don't think this early deficit has much to do with Halladay, rather that the Cards are motivated to not get swept four straight by Philly; as in:

"Philadelphia will be trying to complete its first four-game sweep over the Cards since Aug. 26-28, 1937, and its first in St. Louis since Aug. 3-6, 1913." (Quoted from a write-up about the game)

Good pitchin' beats good hittin' the majority of the time; however, motivation and desire can negate any pitchin' advantage.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Halladay must be INJ, unless you guys think he just stinks.