jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

My Tuesday picks...

MIN (+145) at BOS --

Look - The last time Baker faced the Sawx he went 7 scoreless. Last time Wakefield faced the Twins he gave up 7 runs in 2-2/3. This isn't rocket science. If you're gonna give me +145 here I'm gonna take it. You should too. I might lose, but there's no reason any true gambler shouldn't be willing to play these odds.

LAA (-110) vs. DET --

The Angels just got donkey punched in MINN. They are coming home with Weaver on the mound. Gallarragga is tough, no doubt. But give me Weaver at home to stop a 3 game skid at basically even odds, and I'll take it every day of the week.

STL (-110) vs. NYM --

This one is not too complicated, again. Ollie Perez is going for the Mets and he doesn't scare anyone these days. Give me the Red Birds at home vs. an average/beatable LH'er at that...for even money. Sure. I'll bite.

EDIT:

One more, a parlay because I'm a ****ing addict and I can't put down the parlay pipe--

NYY/LAD (+143)

Oakland doesn't hit lefties well. The Yankees do. I think they win and big but I don't trust them on the R/L right now. LAD are on FIRE. Young Koufax is pitching against a pretty piss poor HOU squad. I know this one is a loser so whatever you do don't tail it. I can't win a parlay to save my life. But I - the true degenerate - will keep playing them of course. To do otherwise would be to admit failure...ineptitude.

NEVER!!
    Last edited by jellobiafra; 04-20-09 at 11:20 PM.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Like STL. Maybe the line will be better in the morning. BOL