BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Some afternoon plays

Bulgaria was down 1-0 to Holland today and I took them ML at +5852 for $12.

Needless to say, the scored the game winning goal in the final minute of stoppage time so I have some money to burn.

Royals +109
    Indians +148
    Giants +112

GL

SMyC23
    SMyC23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 778

Hey BigD you bet your Thunder to win the series?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by SMyC23 View Post
    Hey BigD you bet your Thunder to win the series?
    No.

I think OKC will win one of the first two games in San Antonio. I'm betting the Thunder on the ML for one unit in game 1. If they lose, I will bet them on the ML for 2 units in game two. If they lose that, I will totally reasses everything. I'll be getting them at around +210 on the ML the first two games.

I think OKC wins one of the first two games in San Antonio and I think San Antonio wins either game 3 or game 4 in OKC. Basically, I think the series will go back the San Antonio tied 2-2 for game 5. Whoever wins that game will most likely win the series. Since the Spurs will be at home, I have to give the edge to San Antonio.

I'm going to say Spurs win in 6 or 7. With that said, I think the books have over adjusted a little bit and I think there is some money to be made betting OKC.

I think the game 1 line should be +3 and +155 for the ML. Not +5.5 and +210.

Hope that helped.