Favorites (15-18)(-7.10)
Underdogs (16-9)(+10.95)
Runlines (0-1)(-1.05)
Totals (4-1)(+2.85)
Parlays (4-7)(-1.03)

For The Season (39-36)(+4.62)

Well on Sunday I had a hard time making picks so I just went with six dogs. I had one rainout and won two of the remaining five and I only lost 0.04 units, so I pretty much broke even on Sunday. Very short card on Monday. Here are Monday’s Moneymakers. Not sure what will even be played tonight. Weather sucks here in the northeast.

Washington +127 vs Atlanta…………Hopefully the cold, rainy weather will effect Braves pitcher Lowe. Washington is nowhere near as bad as their record, especially at home. Believe it or not, the Nats are undervalued right now. If the Brave and Lowe are so good and the Nats so bad, this line would be -200.

Florida -120 vs Pittsburgh………….Bucs improved this year, but they are still the Pirates. Why not ride the best team in baseball right now at this low price. Going to keep riding them until they become huge favorites.

San Diego +138 vs Phillies………….Phils pitching has been aweful allowing at least four runs in each game this season. Pads have been hitting the ball pretty well and old age has finally caught up to Moyer who I think is in for a long year. Moyer has been batting practice this year and San Diego should score enough to get the win. Phils will score some runs, but Pads will score more.

Back on Tuesday. Good Luck Everybody!!