J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9637

Friday good plays

Looking over the games for tomorrow but need some feed back. Not really looking at "value plays" as to underdog odds, but just looking for teams to straight up win their games.

Yanks (-140) vs Oakland
    Pit (-120) vs CHC
    LAD (-225) vs Hou
    ARZ (-124) vs MIL
    CIN (-160) vs COL

picking the favorites and these are the teams that stand out the most. I would appreciate it if you all could list the plays you like the best in order 1-5 or contribute some plays you like better then these... Looking for 1 good day this season. Its been a horrible start so far, so looking for 1 good day...

Thoughts?

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9637

#1 PIT really stands out to me becuase chc have dropped about 9 straight games now and continue to lose with low scoring offense.

# 3 Yanks always seem to dominate the A's and with A's recent offense I look for the trend to continue.

#4 LAD have a pretty big pitching edge tomorrow, but i do not think they deserve to be a (-225) favorite. Even though their biggest favorite of the day i do not think its the best play of the day.

# 5 ARZ went 5-5 their last 10, but i mostly pick ARZ cause they have a dominate chart on covers.com and MIL has only won 3 out of their last 10 games so momentum more on ARZ side.

# 2 Cinci has won 5 straight looking to make it 6 in a a row tomorrow against a struggling COL team who has only won 3 out of the last 10.

Utah_Jay
    Utah_Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

LAD -1 is my first choice due to pitching

Cin my 2nd because the rockies are god awful

I wouldn't bet the others until I see the lineup

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like LAD 1.5 and pitts 1.5 more so. i wouldn't play arz, i'd play the orioles. i dont even like the yanks. i dont care about how they seem to dominate and the a's offense, the yankes stink this year, have no closer threat realistically and pitching is inconsistent. not worth the play based on juice imo.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i also kinda like the jays as a dog and the over with morrow. morrow will get lit up a bit but i'd lay it he plays well enough and jays bats come alive.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

dont like pitt...... Dempster has pitched fairly good and hes due to win eventually..... plus burnett a fastball pitcher maybe the only thing the cubs can hit

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too many favorites...one or two of those dogs will upset...Fridays are bad for playing favorites.