I hate this game!! I actually would rather if my team NEVER loaded the bases or got runners in scoring position with less than 2 outs. Why? Simple. They will never score.

If the other team gets the same position, they will score a minimum of three runs WITHOUT recording an out. Which then in turn makes at least a 4 to 5 run inning minimum that I have to stare down.

Take for example last night: Arizona leads the Dodgers 6 to 1 in the 7th inning. Well, the Dodgers load the bases and score 5 runs WITHOUT having a single out. Then Arizona miraculously regains the lead only to relinquish it in the 9th. BUT, the dbacks come back with a great opportunity with 1st and 3rd and one out in the bottom of the 9th. Double play - inning over

Take for example tonight: Detroit leading 2-0 and the Indians come back to tie. Tigers load the bases in the 8th with ZERO out. Strikeout, ground out fielders choice with guy out at the plate and then a strikeout looking. Then in the very next half inning, the Indians get 2nd and 3rd with one out. Same thing happens; ground ball to first base where a guy is going to be thrown out at the plate. Yea right. Error and run scores. Still first and third with one out. I predict a minimum of 4 more runs and then a 1 2 3 top of the ninth inning. I turned the game off btw. Game will be over this way.

Promise!!!!