SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Comebacks!

I want just one!!! Never has my team or player EVER comeback from a late deficit of more than 1 run. Last night, I had the dbacks closing out a nice parlay and are up 6 to 1 and then up 7 to 6 and blow both leads to lose the game. To add salt to the wound, the dbacks ground into a dp to end the game with runners on the corner.

Now, I have a couple tennis matches going; both down a set and both will lose in straight sets. There is zero chance for a third set. Why?? because my player will NEVER take it to a third set after losing the first. They give up and are satisfied with the exit.

Just one time, I want a comeback!!!!

Utah_Jay
    Utah_Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

I was on the Dodgers last night. Thought the game was over when I went to bed and wake up find a winner.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats Utah. Maybe one day I will have the same experience; oh wait, yea right.

I really am glad that you won though; at least someone comes away happy from such a dreary end to the day

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Quote Originally Posted by Utah_Jay View Post
    I was on the Dodgers last night. Thought the game was over when I went to bed and wake up find a winner.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

dodgers won again. so basically you pick wrong because dodgers have made comabacks twice in recent weeks.