gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Tuesday Picks

I will try and update record later today when I have more time, just been on a horrible run and decided to take some time off for interleague play. I really am not too crazy about this card but too much going on tonight to lay off and I wanted to get back to wagering here. Trying to get back in the black for the month but I doubt I will.

Yankees -1 -130 risk 19.5

Yankees - 164 risk 8.58 I would normally be on the over here with these two guys on the mound but the under has hit in 10 of the last 12 Yankees games and the Yankees just cant seem to get runners home. I know most people would probably probably stay away from this game with the way the Yanks have been playing but not with Horchevar on the mound and the Royals are not exactly tearing it up either, 2-4 in their last 6. All of that money and the the Red sox and the Yanks are tied for the last in the east . Yanks should wake up and have good numbers against Horchevar and Hughes has been pretty sharp in his last 3 starts.

Phillies/Nationals u3 (first 5) -110 risk 5.5

Phillies -1 +105 risk 10

I hate seeing alot of good cappers on the boards on the nats but I have too good numbers on my sheets with Halladay not to take him here. He has pitched all well this season except for one game, hasnt had much run support in his losses and seems to be throwing the ball well. Zimmerman has not been impressive at all lately with the exception of a decent outing against the reds, he is 1-3 in his last 4 and just got hit pretty hard by by the phillies a few weeks ago. Zimmerman has dismal career numbers against the Phils, in that recent loss on May 6th he gave up 7 hits, 4 walks and 3 earned runs to phillies batters in 6 innings. Hopefully some phillies bats can wake up here

White Sox -1 -103 risk 7

Angels -1 -106 risk 18.02

Heat(nba), Mercury(wnba) parlay -128 risk 12.8

Kings(nhl) -.5 reg. +135 risk 8
    Last edited by gregm; 05-22-12 at 08:45 PM. Reason: added units on angels