*Single (38-33)(+3.27)
    **Double (11-7)(+5.94)
    ***Triple (8-5)(+5.67)
    ****Homerun (5-4)(+7.60)
    Parlays (2-10)(-8.58)
    Runlines (13-13)(-2.00)
    Totals (10-10)(-0.35)

Overall Record (87-82)(+11.55)

Took yesterday off after going 1-4 on Saturday’s inter-league play. My only winner was the one game that was just a national league game. Lesson learned. Next group of inter-leagues games I will be staying away from.

Working all day and will not be home until close to 7:00, so here are all my plays a little earlier than normal.

Washington -117 vs. Phillies (triple play)………..Phillies pitching now starting to fail. HUGE pitching matchup favors the Nats here. Just them being favored in Philly tells you who the winner is.

Atlanta +102 vs. Cincinnati (double play)…………Is it me or does it feel like the Braves are getting no respect. As much as I hate them it is hard to bet against them right now, especially as a dog.

Miami -1½ (+125) vs. Colorado (single play)………..Colorado usually not as good on the road and simply going against 100 year old Jamie Moyer. Marlins should score plenty in this one.

Not a full schedule, I think I will call it quits at three games.

Good Luck Everybody!!

vrksayy
    vrksayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was thinking braves ml too but with minor vs. leake i may as well opt for the over.