SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

John Fina: Play Yankees

John Fina: Play Yankees

Game Time: 9/15/2006 7:05:00 PM (EST)
    By: John Fina
    http://www.procappers.com

The Red Sox and Yankees open a 4-game set in the Bronx tonight, and New York has the edge with Chien-Ming Wang on the mound.

Today the Boston Red Sox will be on the road as they take on the New York Yankees. We will side with the Yankees!

At this point of the season the Red Sox are lifeless (due to the fact of being out of the playoff hunt), which means great value with the Yankees tonight. Not only are the Red Sox lifeless, but the Yankees also have a huge advantage on the pitcher's mound.

The Red Sox will send to the mound Josh Beckett who has had big problems when pitching to the Yankees this season (he is 0-3 with a 12.21 ERA in his three starts against the Yankees this season). And we see him having more problems today.

As for the Yankees, they will send to the mound Chien-Ming Wang. If their is one pitcher who you want pitching in New York, it's Wang. He has dominated when pitching in New York which is shown by his three shutouts in his last four starts. In addition, Wang has already proven that the Red Sox struggle to hit his pitches. He faced the Red Sox once already this season at New York, and he held them to only one single run. We see Wang pitching another solid game.

It's also good to note that the Red Sox are 2-7 in their last nine road games while the Yankees are 20-8 in their last 28 overall games! Only one way to look here...Take the New York Yankees!

Play: Yankees

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston has packed it in, so I can see the Yankees cruising tonight.

BigGuy
    BigGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love the yankees tonight, i will be all over them

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn, I know idea that line was so high. I might take Boston instead tonight.

Rezzy
    Rezzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yankees -1.5 . Beckett will start walking batters and the game will get outa hand.

No manny tonight.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Is this the same guy who used to play in the NFL?