bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Are the Yankees managers just retarted or what>????????????

Leaving CC in with the 2 homeruns then they let him walk in the go ahead run???????????

WTF is going on in this game?This is what makes me think baseball is fixed at some points.You dont leave a pitcher in who has 110 pitches and just gave up 2 homeruns and the walks 3 batters.I mean is this serious?????????Im goint to lose a $35 to win $418 parlay if the yankees ML loses.Granted i still need the heat ML to win the parlay,but thats not what im worried about.This game is phucking BS.COMPLETE BS!

bradleysnyder

Yankees are going to lose this game.That is almost as much of a guarantee that the pacers will win the NBA championship this year

bradleysnyder

2 runs yanks??????????????Really,2 runs???????????who the phuck are the yankees?????????Nothing but a failing veteran team who is going to lose cappers a LOT of money this season i have a feeling!

bradleysnyder

Just watching this game makes me want to throw a baseball through my TV...Looks like im going to be doubling up on my heat straight bet

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

there goes my money out the door....f\*\*k ,its the team i loose the most money with.....

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

They knew you were betting on them. All other games they score 6+ runs.