iulihenry14
    iulihenry14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iuli's Picks

Hi! I'm new on this forum and i will try to do my best this MLB picks.I'm not that experienced on MLB betting, only 2 years, but i'm hopping that i will learn from my mistakes and from the others on this forum. I will post european odds, but if you don't like this odds i can change them.

So here goes my first pick: Texas Rangers @1.6

Derek Holland had some bad matches this season but it seems that he's on the right track. Texas lost some of the previous matches but they had an average of 8 hits/match in the last 6 matches.
    Lukas Harrell won just 2 of his last 10 starts and Houston doesn't look good tonight. He allows many hits in the innings he is playing.
    Holland allowed just 1 earned run in the last 2 matches. He struck out 40 this season, Harrell just 22. Holland also has fewer hits allowed, earned runs allowed and batters walked compared to Harrell.
    Holland pitched twice against Astros and won both matches. Harrell pitches his first match against Texas.

With that being said i would like the hear the pros and the cons of my pick.

Thanks and good luck!

iulihenry14
    iulihenry14's Avatar Become A Pro!

So the pick above was lost, Derek Holland pitched very bad. A bad start for me too.

Today's pick : Dodgers @1.67

Record: 0-1