BigGuy
    BigGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Guys

I'm looking for a service that releases only one play a day and is very good would anyone in here know of any?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

first off, welcome to the Sbforum

I don't know if there is a service like that at all offhand. I think the closest thing your going to find to something like your looking for is maybe a top notch top play at one of this scamdicappers sites you see out there right now.

personally, I feel your better off using of the hotter cappers here on the forum, opposed to wasting all that money for basically the same thing you would be paying for.

sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Hi BigGuy its seem like you really need help. O.K how about this , use this one see if you sastified?

*KANSAS (+5)
    *UNDER (48)

sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by sonnythekid
    Hi BigGuy its seem like you really need help. O.K how about this , use this one see if you sastified?

*KANSAS (+5)
    *UNDER (48)
    OOppps! I just notice that i'm in baseball forum.Sorry Bigguy the plays i give you is ncaa football,but you are looking for baseball right? Well then in that case I suggested you to go to looks for SOFTY or IMG94.They could help you! GL

BigGuy
    BigGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks guys, your right about the scandicappers, i've used more then one myself, and thanks for the picks too, i sure will use them, i play all sports not just baseball, i just want that one confident play a day kind of thing, i'm tired of playing the board or even 2 plays, i just want that one play if u know what i mean.

raqsshoes
    raqsshoes's Avatar Become A Pro!

just look at the forum periodically everyday, do your own homework also. If all of the stars align, its about as good of a play as youre going to get anywhere. Save your money for the games, not the handicappers. Good luck!