dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Cliff Lee: Should have gone to NY

Has given up 1, 4, 0, 2, 1 runs through 5 games this season, yet still has 0 wins...

should have taken the money and ran to NY

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

yankee fan here ...

he didnt want to pitch in the AL east ... pussssyyyyy .... hes a scrub anyway

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    yankee fan here ...

he didnt want to pitch in the AL east ... pussssyyyyy .... hes a scrub anyway
    yea thats why

he didnt want dirty yankee money and didnt want to play in that joke of a ball park for those scumbag fans

that "scrub" would have been the ace of your staff and would have dominated in your park just like he did vs you in the WS three yrs ago

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    yea thats why

he didnt want dirty yankee money and didnt want to play in that joke of a ball park for those scumbag fans

that "scrub" would have been the ace of your staff and would have dominated in your park just like he did vs you in the WS three yrs ago
    wait... dominate in our ballpark? .. really facing boston toronto baltimore tampa all the time ... about a start to 2 starts per year lets say ... its not easy

id rather pitch to those single A ballclubs in the nats offense and mets offense then deal with the AL east .. cliff lee is okay he isnt anything special

You mad bro

and how is yankee money dirty? they have the money to pay so they use it ... talking payroll is retarded cuz we pay all these taxes and the owners of these teams get money from us and all they do is put it in their pocket ... you have no idea what ur talking about but good try though

oh yeah i forgot ... if kansas city had 200 million to spend they wouldnt do it cuz it isnt right and if the minnesota twins had 200 million to spend they wouldnt do it because they would be using dirty money.. please dude grow up

dlunc3

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at Yankee Stadium III (New York Yankees) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E - - - - - - - - - - - - Philadelphia Phillies 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 2 2 6 9 1 New York Yankees 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 6 0 PITCHERS: PHI - Lee NYY - Sabathia, Hughes (8), Marte (8), Robertson (8), Bruney (9), Coke (9) WP - Cliff Lee LP - CC Sabathia SAVE - noneMonday, October 18, 2010 at Yankee Stadium III (New York Yankees) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E - - - - - - - - - - - - Texas Rangers 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 8 11 0 New York Yankees 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 PITCHERS: TEX - Lee, Feliz (9) NYY - Pettitte, Wood (8), Logan (9), Robertson (9), Mitre (9) WP - Cliff Lee LP - Andy Pettitte

NY wishes they had this guy

dlunc3

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at Yankee Stadium III (New York Yankees) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E - - - - - - - - - - - - Philadelphia Phillies 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 2 2 6 9 1 New York Yankees 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 6 0 PITCHERS: PHI - Lee NYY - Sabathia, Hughes (8), Marte (8), Robertson (8), Bruney (9), Coke (9) WP - Cliff Lee LP - CC Sabathia SAVE - none

dlunc3

Monday, October 18, 2010 at Yankee Stadium III (New York Yankees) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E - - - - - - - - - - - - Texas Rangers 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 8 11 0 New York Yankees 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 PITCHERS: TEX - Lee, Feliz (9) NYY - Pettitte, Wood (8), Logan (9), Robertson (9), Mitre (9) WP - Cliff Lee LP - Andy Pettitte

dlunc3

yanks threw all the money in the world to him, and he wanted nothing to do with it.... good for him

no need to expose himself to all those dirty players in ny... cliff doesnt need roids to be good

You mad bro

totally ... u know everything ...

sorry the yankees have the money to spend and everyone is hating on them ... what about the other 2-3 teams that arent far off from them in payroll .. yeah thought so

dlunc3

im not hating... just giving props to cliff for not taking the money like most players

ny would kill to have him in

You mad bro

im not hating... just giving props to cliff for not taking the money like most players

ny would kill to have him in

right now NY would kill to have any starting pitching .. but we dont cry about it and we move on

dlunc3

he would be hands down the #1 pitcher on your staff... and #1 on close to 25 teams in baseball.... def not a "pussssy" or a "scrub". Calling one of the best pitchers in the game names like that, sure doesnt look like you have "moved on"

You mad bro

he would be hands down the #1 pitcher on your staff... and #1 on close to 25 teams in baseball.... def not a "pussssy" or a "scrub". Calling one of the best pitchers in the game names like that, sure doesnt look like you have "moved on"
    best pitcher in the game? dont think so

stras
    kershaw
    halladay
    felix
    verlander
    weaver

id take all these guys over lee .. and then possible even this dude named Gio Gonzalez .. dude is a stud

then cliff lee if available

im not saying cliff lee is bad ... all im saying is NY got over it a while ago

dlunc3

I said one of the best pitchers in the game... and said he would be the #1 for approx 25 teams... which you pointed out. You take those 6 over him which would put him as the #1 for 24 teams. He is the better pitcher then felix right now and has the post season exp, but I dont mind you saying him.. bc I would also take him on my team bc of his age. I agree with the other 5 though... def not gio gonzo though.. kid is having a great yr, but is not yet in the same league as those other 7 we are talking about. I would also take cole hamels over lee

You mad bro

I said one of the best pitchers in the game... and said he would be the #1 for approx 25 teams... which you pointed out. You take those 6 over him which would put him as the #1 for 24 teams. He is the better pitcher then felix right now and has the post season exp, but I dont mind you saying him.. bc I would also take him on my team bc of his age. I agree with the other 5 though... def not gio gonzo though.. kid is having a great yr, but is not yet in the same league as those other 7 we are talking about. I would also take cole hamels over lee
    felix is better than lee though ... he played for seattle ... had about a 2.3 era and went 13-13 or whatever it was ... dude is young and going to be very good for a very long time ... and as for gio he is young .... nasty stuff though ...

i never said lee was bad all i said was we moved on a while ago from it ... thats how the yankees are .... they seek players and when they dont get them we learn to try to do other things ... we've done it for years and its apparently working

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    felix is better than lee though ... he played for seattle ... had about a 2.3 era and went 13-13 or whatever it was ... dude is young and going to be very good for a very long time ... and as for gio he is young .... nasty stuff though ...

i never said lee was bad all i said was we moved on a while ago from it ... thats how the yankees are .... they seek players and when they dont get them we learn to try to do other things ... we've done it for years and its apparently working
    you did say he was a pusssy and a scrub.. but its all good.. it doesnt matter right now bc his pen rapes him or he gets no run support haha one or the other every game

You mad bro

you did say he was a pusssy and a scrub.. but its all good.. it doesnt matter right now bc his pen rapes him or he gets no run support haha one or the other every game
    it was a joke ... thats like calling halladay overrated