remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

why do I keep looking at SF and COLORADO and going... No ones going to score and its under 7

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    doesn't this under seem too obvious? i have a feeling dempster gets plenty of run support tonight...
    Westbrook fares very well against the Cubs' batters hes faced though.

Barney 2-11
    Castro 4-16
    Soriano 3-25
    DeJesus 7-26

LaHair has never seen Westbrook so not sure where the advantage is there. Usually to the pitcher.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    why do I keep looking at SF and COLORADO and going... No ones going to score and its under 7
    The bigger question is whether anyone has the guts to touch the under 6 in LA.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

lets see if this thread finishes out the week. as soon as he starts losing all of his plays threads disappear. thought you said no ML plays this year you started tilting last week and got lucky next time probably wont be the same. so do yourself a favor and dont do any all-in bets then come in here crying about spanish relievers or black pitchers so on and so forth before you blame anyone playing the game look in the mirror look at your computer screen and cry to the person who made the bets. with all that said GL on your play tonight you know im a fader

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    The bigger question is whether anyone has the guts to touch the under 6 in LA.
    no i dont like it. But please justify SF vs colorado. Looks good

PickWinnerAllDay

Holliday belongs in the AL as a DH. What a goof.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    lets see if this thread finishes out the week. as soon as he starts losing all of his plays threads disappear. thought you said no ML plays this year you started tilting last week and got lucky next time probably wont be the same. so do yourself a favor and dont do any all-in bets then come in here crying about spanish relievers or black pitchers so on and so forth before you blame anyone playing the game look in the mirror look at your computer screen and cry to the person who made the bets. with all that said GL on your play tonight you know im a fader
    Take some English courses at your local community college. I'm not reading your drivel until you do.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

cliff notes for you YOU WONT FINISH THE WEEK IF THE THREAD IS LOSING

PickWinnerAllDay

I notice you haven't been trolling my other thread where I'm 41-21 and up 62 units.... You were trolling it when I was down? Some man you are, to disappear from the thread as I win and win and win.

PickWinnerAllDay

2 errors already. Come on D.

PickWinnerAllDay

3 errors now. Ugh.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I notice you haven't been trolling my other thread where I'm 41-21 and up 62 units.... You were trolling it when I was down? Some man you are, to disappear from the thread as I win and win and win.
    i do have a life besides sbr. i mean you posted on saturday from like 11am till 2 am sunday morning. you are 24 did you ever think of leaving your house on a weekend???

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

bro you got hot for about 2 weeks EVERYONE who has been here over a year has seen you go on tilt and blow your load on 2 or 3 games.

so tell me what good will that hot streak you had do for you when you go all in 3 or 4 times in a row and lose them all

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

what happened to your other thread that was baseball only that you started off like 3-10 ????

PickWinnerAllDay

i do have a life besides sbr. i mean you posted on saturday from like 11am till 2 am sunday morning. you are 24 did you ever think of leaving your house on a weekend???
    How stupid are you?

I honestly want an answer to this question. When I was losing bets and down units, you were there to comment on each loss 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 times? So you have a life? Right...

Now I"m up 62 units and I haven't heard a peep from you.

Your excuse is that you don't have time to post? Do you really think ANYONE thinks that is the case? I think anyone with an IQ over 1 can look at it objectively and realize you're a little bitch, and talked shit when I lost some bets, but then ran away with your clit dangling when I went on this run. Just admit it. You don't have to admit the obvious, but in case you wanted an ounce of dignity.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

How stupid are you?

I honestly want an answer to this question. When I was losing bets and down units, you were there to comment on each loss 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 times? So you have a life? Right...

Now I"m up 62 units and I haven't heard a peep from you.

Your excuse is that you don't have time to post? Do you really think ANYONE thinks that is the case? I think anyone with an IQ over 1 can look at it objectively and realize you're a little bitch, and talked shit when I lost some bets, but then ran away with your clit dangling when I went on this run. Just admit it. You don't have to admit the obvious, but in case you wanted an ounce of dignity.
    ive told you a few times the past 2 weeks you had a good run im man enough to admit that

i was in the bahamas from wed to sunday jerk off the only day i was even on here was friday after a rough night of partying and fukking i was beat so stayed in the room most of the day check my posts then come talk to me you are owned once again BITCH

dont you wish your dad would have taken you and 2 of your friends to the bahamas for your 18th birthday

PickWinnerAllDay

ive told you a few times the past 2 weeks you had a good run im man enough to admit that

i was in the bahamas from wed to sunday jerk off the only day i was even on here was friday after a rough night of partying and fukking i was beat so stayed in the room most of the day check my posts then come talk to me you are owned once again BITCH

dont you wish your dad would have taken you and 2 of your friends to the bahamas for your 18th birthday
    Your kid has the genetic material of you and a woman dumb enough to fukk you. He is set up very poorly for life so I'm glad he got a trip out of it.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

thats all you can come up with????? guess i did own you next time bow to your daddy i should be at the bash i will let my girl put you in your place.

PickWinnerAllDay

thats all you can come up with????? guess i did own you next time bow to your daddy i should be at the bash i will let my girl put you in your place.
    Are you going to have a kid with this girl and then marry her, and then divorce her? like the last 2? You're such a great man. Really teaching your kids responsibility and how to have a healthy relationship.

The fact is, you're dumb. We both know it, so why dance around it? You are of very low intelligence. I have a hard time believing a woman who wasn't of low intelligence would let your penis anywhere near them... so genetically, your kids just don't have much of a prayer.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Are you going to have a kid with this girl and then marry her, and then divorce her? like the last 2? You're such a great man. Really teaching your kids responsibility and how to have a healthy relationship.

The fact is, you're dumb. We both know it, so why dance around it? You are of very low intelligence. I have a hard time believing a woman who wasn't of low intelligence would let your penis anywhere near them... so genetically, your kids just don't have much of a prayer.
    im gonna print this out and you can say these exact words to my 25 year old black woman. lets see what happens to you

ive banged many women from poor to rich. so dont believe i cant hold an intelligent conversation no need on a forum full of degenerates. funny you praise illini but he has been divorced twice and you bow down your friend who has banged maybe 50 girls from what you say. i should be your idol ive had more pussy and better pussy than you will ever in your lifetime. AND THAT IS A FACT BROTHER.

moguler
    moguler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8093

Looking good so far although we've already had 8 hits in only 3 innings.
    PWOP, do you have your second under for tonight? Any lean on the Dodgers game? Thanks.

PickWinnerAllDay

im gonna print this out and you can say these exact words to my 25 year old black woman. lets see what happens to you

ive banged many women from poor to rich. so dont believe i cant hold an intelligent conversation no need on a forum full of degenerates. funny you praise illini but he has been divorced twice and you bow down your friend who has banged maybe 50 girls from what you say. i should be your idol ive had more pussy and better pussy than you will ever in your lifetime. AND THAT IS A FACT BROTHER.
    'better pussy' You're basically saying you're a whore, but the thing is, whores get other whores... you can call it better pussy, I call it HERPES. And I can guarantee I've had better looking women. You aren't classy... you could never get a classy girl, you get the street rats, no shame in it, just know your place and move on. Now get the fukk out of my thread.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by moguler View Post
    Looking good so far although we've already had 8 hits in only 3 innings.
    PWOP, do you have your second under for tonight? Any lean on the Dodgers game? Thanks.
    Generally, I wait until the game I'm on is over before I make a final call. A bad habit I have... I'm still deciding on that Dodgers game.

moguler
    moguler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8093

Ok. Let's get this under first. GL.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

'better pussy' You're basically saying you're a whore, but the thing is, whores get other whores... you can call it better pussy, I call it HERPES. And I can guarantee I've had better looking women. You aren't classy... you could never get a classy girl, you get the street rats, no shame in it, just know your place and move on. Now get the fukk out of my thread.
    STD FREE HERE i seriously doubt you have dated better looking women but we can debate that all day so no need. im not classy but ive gone out with or banged (one night stand) everything from strippers to dr and lawyers. im might not be classy in your eyes but i get the job done because they come back for more how many times has your ex called you??? dont be ashamed admit it she called you for like 3 days and she is on to the next dikk

PickWinnerAllDay

STD FREE HERE i seriously doubt you have dated better looking women but we can debate that all day so no need. im not classy but ive gone out with or banged (one night stand) everything from strippers to dr and lawyers. im might not be classy in your eyes but i get the job done because they come back for more how many times has your ex called you??? dont be ashamed admit it she called you for like 3 days and she is on to the next dikk
    We are still friends with benefits. I just got a new car so she drives up here every weekend because I told her I wouldn't kill my mileage. I doubt women drive 200 miles to touch your diseased dick (banging strippers?). You're white trash man, for the last time, get out of my thread.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

We are still friends with benefits. I just got a new car so she drives up here every weekend because I told her I wouldn't kill my mileage. I doubt women drive 200 miles to touch your diseased dick (banging strippers?). You're white trash man, for the last time, get out of my thread.
    WOW YOU ARE OWNED AGAIN she drives every weekend to see you but yet you were on here for like 14 hours on saturday can you get your lies straight.

PickWinnerAllDay

Another error. Defenses have been god fukkin awful.

PickWinnerAllDay

WOW YOU ARE OWNED AGAIN she drives every weekend to see you but yet you were on here for like 14 hours on saturday can you get your lies straight.
    Nope. Check the last month and my post counts for the weekend between friday and saturday. Get digging buddy, and keep being a white trash loser. You're white trash man, why are you even talking to me? I don't talk to your kind in real life, won't on here anymore, you're going on ignore, now stop ruining a BASEBALL thread. I've asked you 4 god damned times now to get out of my thread you little prick.

PickWinnerAllDay

Hope that completely unearned run doesn't hurt us. Why are defenses so god awful this year? This game is halfway over and already has 4 errors and 2-3 more misplays.

PickWinnerAllDay

I wish I had a capping tool that would predict when the best defense in the national league would make 20 errors in a game. Jesus Christ, Cardinals.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

you have a 1000 posts in a week and you tell me i have no life enjoy your evening im done owning you for tonight

PickWinnerAllDay

0-2 pitch hammered deep.

The horrible defense has really fukked up Westbrook.

PickWinnerAllDay

you have a 1000 posts in a week and you tell me i have no life enjoy your evening im done owning you for tonight
    you're trailer trash, you've admitted it, and quite frankly, you should have been castrated so you couldn't reproduce your filth in this country.

PickWinnerAllDay

Unbelievable how horrible defense can turn a 0-0 game into a 4-0 game. Un god damned believable. Why can no team I bet on place mediocre defense? Just mediocre defense?

All I ask when I make a bet is that there will only be 1-2 errors, which is the average. Yet every game, there is like 15 god damned errors. Its unreal.

First 12345 ... Last