Had a pretty good basketball season, but prefer baseball. I'm gonna start posting my plays if anybody gives a sh!t. These are my plays today...all for a nickel...

ATL -130, I like this young pitcher on the mound for the Bravos

Pitt -130, Karstens doesn't K a lot, but can get outs. Astros' bats are weak, Pitt bats are good enough against Russ Ortiz (is he really on the mound today...I thought he was selling life insurance).

Pitt/Hou Over 9, See above; I don't think Karstens will be flawless as the Pirates will give up 3 or 4, but look for the Pirate bats to get the job done.

NYY -220, This is usually to big, but Yanks are pumped going into new park and Sabathia won't disappoint. Lee is suspect and the Indians blow right now.

Tor -140, Halladay won't have any problems taking out this lathargic Minny lineup. Jays roll.

SD +120, Last nights game should have little bearing on this play. The wild pitches were painful to watch. Peavy is one of the most competitive men on the planet and will welcome the chance to do his thing in NY.

LAD -165, Dodgers are gonna light Zito up like a Christmas tree...look for Manny to get his first dinger

LAD/SF Over 8x even money, See above.

Chi/TB Under 9 even money, Hanks is solid and Chi isn't a hitting jugernaut.

StL pk, I would have taken the Cards at -140...I feel like this is a small gift.

Good Luck!