gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Sunday Picks (136 -119 +16.13 )

I go from one of my better days of the year to one of the worst ones yesterday. I really dont like the card too much and didnt have as much time to research today. Going with alot of teams with stellar numbers at home like the dodgers and with Lilly on the mound who has looked phenomenal so far. Lynn has shown absolutley stellar numbers for the cardinals so far and the Phillies is the really only wager here that worries me. Suppans numbers for the padres look superb but he has only pitched 5 innings in both of his wins and really is not a pitcher that is going to maintain this pace for very long. Maybe the Phillies can find some way to win and get Hamels some run support.

Diamond had a good first outing for the Twins but this is the Twins and Romero has always been profitable for me. Diamond really doesnt have the numbers here to warrant a punt on the worst team in baseball

Dodgers -1 -107 risk 3.21

Phillies -1 -143 risk 2.68

Cardinals -1 -113 risk 1.13

Dbacks/Giants u9 -125 risk 1.25

Blue Jays -129 risk 2.58

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

gl Germ

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Hey gregm, nice picking. what you think about the under 8 in diamond/romero? im really liking it. both the teams bats tend to struggle against better pitchers....Neither team has hit lefties particulatly well either. Im just unsure because I never saw this Diamond fella pitch.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thnaks guys. Smut, I really dont trust one game from Diamond yet. He really doesnt have any numbers to go on other than the angels win, he didnt even make the majors this year and posted some really poor numbers last year . I just think the better wager is always going to be wagering against the twins, this lineup is almost like a triple a squad. The twins are 5-12 at home and they cant to hit the ball to save their life. Maybe a play on the twins tt seems like the safer play, Romero has been solid.

Looking like that one and alot of unders are going to hit today, sunday and mothers day hitters I suppose. Going to try a few this afternoon where the numbers seem to line up.

Dodgers/Rockies u7.5 -120 risk 1.2

Giants tt u4 -110 risk 1.10

Tigers / A's u3.5 (1st 5)-130 risk 2.60
    Last edited by gregm; 05-13-12 at 02:34 PM.