WVU9494
    WVU9494's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone follow ATARI

Is his record as good as it shows on his website.

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9647

I promoted Atari for a while and he is really good NBA capper, but this season in MLB he is down around 47 units. He probably has not updated his website yet. He has not made nay bets over 10 units yet, but I do not suggest following him until June. Long run he will make between 10-15% per month profit.

I would only follow his NBA though or 2nd half of MLB season.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

I follow him. His posted record is accurate.

I do much better with Tony Cross.

J.M. Disciple

his site is right, but he is not showing his current baseball season.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Just started with him last week pretty sure I only got one winning pick lol

The write ups seem accurate and on paper the plays sound like good selections but just arent coming through. Ill admit though, some are just shittty beats at end of games however some arent even close....

J.M. Disciple

I followed him in NBA and this MLB season as well. I agree with his picks based on stats, but some teams are just not showing up today. He is down 47 units this season in mLB because he labbies everything instead of flat betting. Last season he did same thing where he was down a bunch through out may, but come JUNE he goes on a heater and clears his labby lines and turns a profit end of the season. His 65units last season is accurate with his biggest bet being 10 units.

J.M. Disciple

This is probably his worse season to date and a lot of systems are failing as well except a select few. Cisco is doing good. Stifler is doing good. On3 and system integrity are making come backs. JM is doing well. Just pick and choose which ones you like and just manage your money well.

Baseball is very tough to cap espcially in the beginning of the season. Keep your unit size tiny!!! and just wait for next month for systems and cappers to start winning more consistently.