*Single (28-21)(+5.31)
**Double (11-7)(+5.94)
***Triple (8-4)(+9.27)
****Homerun (3-3)(+3.60)
Parlays (2-9)(-7.58)
Runlines (10-12)(-3.85)
Totals (8-8)(-0.10)

Overall Record (70-64)(+12.59)

2-1 picking up 3.48 units on Thursday night. Never made it home for anything on Friday. Here is what I got for Saturday.

Phillies -1˝ (+110) vs. San Diego (homerun)………I know it is very risky playing the runline with the phillies, especially as a best bet, but they are playing a team with a worse offense than theirs and they have maybe the best pitcher in the game throwing. Phillies offense has seems to be a little better since Manual had a team meeting and yelled at them all telling them how bad they suck. I don’t look for more than two runs from San Diego while the fightin phils score at least five.

Miami -130 vs. NY Mets (single)………Only reason I am not making this a stronger play is Dickey’s history vs. the Marlins. Miami red hot so they are certainly worth a shot at home at these odds.

Under 7˝ (-120) Atlanta/St Louis (single)………..While these two teams are capable of playing at 7-6 game, they are also capable of a 2-1 game. Beachy has been great so far, and Wainwright has been better than his record has indicated.

Under 8 (-120) San Fran/Arizona (single)……….Neither team know for scoring runs in bunches and we have two decent pitchers throwing.

That is all that I see for Saturday. I may come back tonight to post my Sunday plays. If not I will post on Sunday and will have to miss all the games that start at 2:00 and before.

Good Luck Everybody!!