Ernie_Money
    Ernie_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 3, Day 3

I hate taking Unders, so I will drop my bet from the last 2 days down a tad as I take:

Washington/Arizona under 10, laying $105 to win $100

Reasoning:

Not sure if the Dome will be open at Phoenix, but Tony Armas has a 2.98 ERA in Day games this season (compared to 6.15 at night). Armas is showing signs of pitching better the last 2 times out and Livan Hernandez allowed just 2 hits in 7 innings in his last appearance at Home. The Nationals just had 6 straight Overs before going Under last night, and often times these streaks will reverse themselves once they have gone the other way the first time. Another factor is the Home Plate umpire angle. Angel Hernandez has had 8 Unders in his last 10 games, had an Under the only time he had Armas behind the dish in his career and has had 3 Unders in 4 games (the Over was a 9, just 1/2 a run over the total) in his career with Livan Hernandez starting. A lot of things point to the Under, so I will go with the flow here.

Week 3: 2-0, +$300
    Week 2: 5-3, +$306 (did win $509 on the Mansion free bet & hedge)
    Week 1: 5-1, +$913

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

Your capping and results have been impressive, I always look forward to seeing what you play. This one though, I don't feel so good about. Armas has had all kinds of trouble when he goes on the road, away from RFK. Control problems will cost you, even against weak lineups. Armas seems to be in a real bad way right now. And Hernandez is iffy too, especially going against his old team, which does have some good hitters. Their lineup gets a big boost when they go into a hitter-friendly park.

If I had to take an under tonight I'd feel more comfortable with COL/SF, or even the TB/Yanks game.

Good luck though, and thanks for posting your good run.

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

very nicely done again.

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes Nice job Ernie. I think you're getting overlooked with all the "hype" on Dr. Phil. Commendable job.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

great pick