TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

I hate the TWINS

I took the Twins tonite for a pretty good sized bet. Agianst the bluejays who have Drabek pitching for them. Now this guy Drabeck threw over 50 pitches in the first 2 innings. He hasnt been able to throw strikes at all tonite but the f*cking bluejays keep swinging at balls that are way out of the strike zone and have only managed to score 2 runs threw 5. No way the Twins should lose this game tonite

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

drabek blows i ranted about him all last season. you win

TheBack

Its far from over do u see the Twins score 4 in the 5th to give me a 4 run lead. What happens? In the top 6th the Twins give up 3 right back to the Jays. Now its going in to the top of the 8th and i got to pray the twins bullpen can hold a 2 run lead facing the bottom of the Jays line up.

I mean this should cash for me. I guess this is what i get for playing a big dog who only has 9 wins this year. **** my life if it loses.

jbess
    jbess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Down by 1, guys on 1 & 2, no outs.

Sorry dude, I got a big bet on the jays. GL to either of us

TheBack

Yeah i hope ur wrong. The Jays have had this chance earlier tonite and f*cked up. I just think the Twins pull it out. But i wish u good luck too.

TheBack

See the Twins got so lucky. Its thier nite. The Jays just keep shooting themselves in the foot. I wouldnt be suprised to see the Twins pad thier lead in the bottom of the 8th.

TheBack

3 outs just 3 more outs. There is no way the Twins blow this they fought to hard and the Jays have f*cked up too many chances. SHIP IT BASEBALL GODS !!!!

TheBack

Phewww got it the Jays f*cked up another chance with a runner on 2nd and 1 out and they had thier 2 best hitters up and what do they get a ground out and pop out. SHIP IT!!!

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

no possible way i put myself thru what that guy did/prob. on a regular basis/gambling scared money sucks

TheBack

It wasnt scared money by no means. It was just a fustrating game. The fact that i pick a nice underdog that should have won easy but kept letting the Jays back into it. It just got really anoying thats where the stress came from not bcuz i had scared money.

Joe D. 416
    Joe D. 416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9326

The Twins **** me constantly whether I bet for/against them.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I had twins myself. I saw Drabek pitch vs Angels and told myself to bet against him his next start.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Rod Carew played well

TheBack

Agian twins facing a guy that has been lit up in his last 3 starts. How do u think the twins are doing? Thier getting NO HIT threw 3 innings so far and only have had 1 walk. GOD DAMN THEY SUCK

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Please do not hate the guy! The worst he is, the more we can make money, just go with another side. Today, I went with my team Jays, and they won, thanks to Min. On Sunday, with Ricky, I will go with the jays again.