bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Are the Yankees going to beat the Rays?????I mean come on!!!!!!

I have $1340 to win $1000 on the yankees tonight.When are these guys going to beat the rays???????I mean seriously???????????????Its already 1-0 tampa bay and the athletics beat tampa twice at home already this last week.The rays have just been punishing the yankees!This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If the Rays beat the yankees again i am going to officially call this sport a fix in all sense of the words.There is NO WAY the rays are this much better than the yankees.

If i lose tonight i am going to blow a fuse.The yankees cost me a pretty parlay last night.Had a 7 teamer $30 to win $887 and the only team who lost was the yankees in the 9th inning.I wanted to choke joe like never before.I was so angered by the game last night its not even funny

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Face it dude, you suck at this.

bradleysnyder

This is a phucked up yankees team this year.I think all these assholes like A-Rod AND JETER Just are so rich they dont give a phuck about the sport anymore.Granderson looks as awful as i have ever seen him play.Just an all around bad bad team.ANYONE can beat the yankees now.

ArMaNiBoYnYc
    ArMaNiBoYnYc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Dude its early we got this

ArMaNiBoYnYc

******* nunez

bradleysnyder

I suck at this??????????????Thats why ive bought over $100,000 usd Worth of toys just on sports wagering.You have no clue who or what you are talking too or about.

I bet you did not see my ticket of $20 to win $15,135 back in 2008 did you????14 team parlay!!!!!!!

That one bet alone tops any amount i have ever had to deposit.Your an absolute JACKASS!See that escalade in my picture?????and the $6000 24 inch giovanna rims?????Guess how every penny of that was paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I MEAN EVERY PENNY!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

You're an idiot, you act like the Rays are the worst team in the league. Do a little research.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Nunez is the worst player defensively in the majors

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

Face it dude, you suck at this.
    the above comment was directed at your dumb,sour-puss ass

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    You're an idiot, you act like the Rays are the worst team in the league. Do a little research.

They are OVER RATED!Period!

and if you think any diffrent then you are a complete rookie

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    I suck at this??????????????Thats why ive bought over $100,000 usd Worth of toys just on sports wagering.You have no clue who or what you are talking too or about.

I bet you did not see my ticket of $20 to win $15,135 back in 2008 did you????14 team parlay!!!!!!!

That one bet alone tops any amount i have ever had to deposit.Your an absolute JACKASS!See that escalade in my picture?????and the $6000 24 inch giovanna rims?????Guess how every penny of that was paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I MEAN EVERY PENNY!
    I find all of that hard to believe when you make threads like this, when the team you bet on is losing 1-0 in the SECOND FUKKIN INNING!!!! Holy shit what is wrong with some people on this site

ArMaNiBoYnYc

Dude dont waste your time on someone who jerks off to carlos beltrans rookie card

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    They are OVER RATED!Period!

and if you think any diffrent then you are a complete rookie

That's fine, you go with that. Let me know when the Yankees get a pitching staff. Good luck.

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    That's fine, you go with that. Let me know when the Yankees get a pitching staff. Good luck.
    Bradleysnider just can't ever bet on a team other than the yankees/lakers. He's the epitome of a chalk-eating joe public square... brad can I be your bookie? please?

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

This bum is on Yankees? Lol, whoever has the Yanks don't even watch the game anymore.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

NY needs to SCORRREEEE.