CharlestonCock
    Achilles tendon rupture SUCKS!!!
    CharlestonCock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!! WHAt A GAME!?!?!?!?!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

June 1st [Tucson Regional]: Arizona-Missouri Over 11.5 [-160]
    Paying the juice in this one. Arizona ranks as the 5th best hitting team in the country with a .325 average and seven starters who hit .300 or better. The Wildcats scored the 17th most runs in D1 this season. They face Mizzou's Blake Holovach who had a 4.60 ERA on the season. Mizzou is not a heavy hitting squad, but they have gotten hot down the stretch with five runs or more in 12 of their last 14. They will be in a tough spot though against Arizona Ace, Kurt Heyer. The Cats get this one at Hi Corbett Field, tailor-made to their offense. Tough to underestimate Missouri after their run to the Big 12 Tournament Title, so taking runs over the handicap as this Regional should by weekend's end yield a lot of offense.

CharlestonCock

Like the pick sir, I just locked in Arizona -2.5 at -155. Good luck to us sir!

EaglesPhan36

Yeah it was one or the other for me. If Kent lost, I was going to just keep that pick in the holster.

EaglesPhan36

Great scenario in Coral Gables today. Miami getting shit canned by Stony Brook and UCF beat Missouri State. If UCF can beat Stony Brook tomorrow, they're in the driver's seat. Really only the Mississippi State future took a hit today. The other three in good standing, but UCF maybe shaping up best.

CharlestonCock

Yea, wish I had tailed on that UCF pick for the future. I just took the field +115 vs Miami so still in good shape for some profit. Really hope Miss St gets their shit together

EaglesPhan36

Damn that's a solid bet you got @ +115. Would have loaded up on that if I had the option. Miami IMO was the weakest top seed in a Regional. Baylor was a surprise loser today also. Clemson-SC should be a great game. Have to like Roth.

CharlestonCock

Got it at 5 dimes. Definitely like Roth tomorrow, wish I had tickets as I am living back in Columbia now. Any word on who Clemson is starting?

EaglesPhan36

I would think Brady since they started Pohle today.

CharlestonCock

Well it looks like the over will cash tonight and hopefully Zona can keep this lead for me. Hittin the hay, see you in the morning for day 2.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah lookin good for both. Pulled close to even if the over can come in.

BigBoi
    BigBoi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Hey EP, is their a line for the FSU/Samford game tomorrow? My buddy Josh Martin is starting for Samford and he leads to country in wins.

EaglesPhan36

Samford +1.5 +120
    FSU -1.5 -160

EaglesPhan36

Record: 12-11 [+6.88]
    Regionals: 2-3 [-0.40]

BigBoi
    BigBoi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Might be worth a shot to take sammy u +1.5......just sayin

EaglesPhan36

June 2nd [Chapel Hill Regional] East Carolina-Cornell Under 10.5 [-120]
    Cornell held their own with Regional hosts UNC in a 7-4 loss. The Big Red are likely to send Brian McAfee to the hill today. He is 6-0 with a 3.19 ERA. ECU was overwhelmed for 11 runs against St.John's. Ace Kevin Brandt will go today and should yield ECU a better shot for a win. Brandt sported a 1.85 ERA and tossed four CG this season. Most of Brandt's starts this season featured under ten runs. If McAfee can keep ECU at-bay early, Brandt should do the same and keep the game lower than the total.

June 2nd [Waco Regional]: Baylor-UT Arlington Over 10.5 [-120]
    UTA couldn't hold down Dallas Baptist when they threw their ace, losing 10-0 ... so going against a Baylor squad who has to win hosting their Regional, one would expect Baylor to bust out the whooping sticks. Beck goes for UTA with a 3.71 ERA. Baylor likely goes to Trent Blank whose ERA barely scratched over 2.00. Baylor's offense was held in-check for just two runs on Friday. I do not expect that to be the case on Saturday. BU scuffled some down the stretch, but this is a team with double digit run potential every game.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 06-02-12 at 08:34 AM.

EaglesPhan36

June 2nd [College Station Regional] Dayton +4.5 [-110]
    I think my Alma Mater [TCU] is getting too much respect with this line. The Horned Frogs have really had issues scoring runs this year consistently and are without their best weapon with Jason Coats done with an ACL tear. That means the honus is on the TCU pitchers to keep their team in the game. Today, they turn to Andrew Mitchell who has been roughed up lately - 6 runs in 3 IP against San Diego State in the MWC Tournament. His season ERA is 3.62. He's capable of shutdown stuff, but has been wildly inconsistent. The TCU offense is batting just .266 and that was factoring in Coats' .326 average. Dayton lost their opener to A&M, 4-1. The Flyers hit .291 this season and love to run with 163 steals on the season - #1 in D1. They have four regular batting over .300, led by the 63 RBIs of CJ Gillman. They start their ace Tim Bury today. He was 8-2 with a 3.14 ERA. He's not overpowering, so TCU should have base runners - but can they get hits? Both teams struggled offensively in their openers. Dayton perhaps not unexpected against one of the best pitchers in the country in Michael Wacha. TCU got just four hits off Ole Miss Ace Bobby Wahl. This one has the feeling of a close scoring elimination game. TCU may have the experience edge, but their limited offense should allow for Dayton to keep this one at least within this range I believe.

CharlestonCock

Love that Dayton pick, on the totals with you as well!

EaglesPhan36

Under disappeared in one inning. Sheesh. Slow start to the day again apparently.

CharlestonCock

How about Mizz St whoopin on Miami. Love it

EaglesPhan36

Yeah I thought about Missouri State @ plus money today. Not sure why I didn't try it. Oh well, still sets UCF up real well in the futures here if they win today. Mississippi State got the bounce back they needed. TCU-Dayton not the pitching I expected, but close game right now with Dayton re-rallying.

Getting ready for that Clemson-SC game ... sounds like Clemson is starting a freshman today. Gotta like the Cocks in that one. I have one more play for this evening for sure, but also now looking at the late late games that just had lines hung recently ... be back later. Let's go runs in that Baylor game!

EaglesPhan36

God TCU is terrible. Pain lessened by this bet being in good position, but damn Horned Frogs you blow.

EaglesPhan36

June 2nd [Waco Regional] Oral Roberts +2.5 [-110]
    ORU being under valued here in my opinion and surprisingly so after beating Regional Host Baylor 4-3 yesterday. ORU faces Dallas Baptist, both teams with postseason experience. In fact, they played each other last year in the Ft.Worth Regional with DBU knocking ORU out. Revenge on their minds, ORU will throw out Alex Gonzalez who had a stellar 2.04 ERA. Gonzalez was on the wrong end of their Super Regional loss to Dallas Baptist in 2011, giving up five earned/eight runs total in 0.1 IP. ORU would rally, but lost 11-9. DBU starts Cy Sneed who sported a 3.98 ERA in the regular season. ORU played a brutal non-conference schedule with three games @ Baylor, played Regional participants Louisville and East Carolina in a tournament setting in Alabama, three against Missouri State, three against Fullerton and one each against Oklahoma and Arkansas. Their record in those games wasn't pretty, but it served to toughen this team up for this time of year. This team can bang the long ball [43] and has four players batting over .300, led by studs in Schlehuber and Trevino. Their pitching is deep and solid. Dallas Baptist makes no bones about who they are, they are an offensive club. A .304 batting average and 54 HRs and they come off a double digit output in their opener in Waco. Their pitching has improved over last year's Super Regional club, but they are hittable. DBU also tested themselves against the elite, losing three to Rice, beating OU and taking two of three from Missouri State. Against that top notch Missouri State pitching staff, all three games went to double digits.

EaglesPhan36

Christ Dayton is imploding this inning. Good thing we've got that +4.5 as a three run lead evaporated quick.

EaglesPhan36

Dayton with two massive fielding blunders leaving the floodgates open. Might be lucky if they aren't down five or more after this inning. Was 9-6 Dayton coming in .... yikes.

EaglesPhan36

Never seen a team unravel like Dayton is. Ten run swing and they can't get outs.

kylska1183
    kylska1183's Avatar Become A Pro!

EP-

What do you think about a small play on St. John's ML? ESPN was jacking them up yesterday and apparently they saved their ace for today against UNC. Line is +235 right now.

EaglesPhan36

Well at least the Baylor Over gets me on the board today.

St.John's is going to have it tough. Kent Emanuel is one of the best and starts for UNC today. I think the Heels probably win it.

EaglesPhan36

TCU has scored 22 runs since they trailed 9-6. Wow.

CharlestonCock

Can't believe that dayton game, looks like a football score. Im afraid Meyers waited one batter too late to take Roth out of the game, brand new ball game.

EaglesPhan36

Nice catch by Clemson, thought SC was going to even it up.

EaglesPhan36

I'm biting on the big number.

June 2nd [Tucson Regional] New Mexico State-Missouri Over 14.5 [+100]
    Massive total, but warranted considering New Mexico State. The Aggies ranked 3rd in D1 in runs scored and have the 2nd worst ERA of any team that made the postseason @ 5.74. That made yesterday's 3-2 loss to Louisville far from the norm for this club. This is a team that put up 20 runs in a two game series at Hi-Corbett Field against Regional Hosts, Arizona. They can and will score. Mizzou got clobbered for 15 by Arizona yesterday. They turn to their "Ace" Rob Zastryzny who had a 3.84 ERA/.258 BAA in the regular season. He has been at-times, lights out like when he shut out Texas to start the Big 12 Tournament. At others, he's been very hittable like the Championship game against OU where he was chased early after giving up four runs in 4.1 IP. New Mexico State likely turns to Adam Mott who has a 5.01 ERA on the season and a .278 BAA. Mizzou isn't the most potent team in the region, but before yesterday had been hot with five runs or more in five straight. They have two large bats though that could ruin NM State's day in Dane Opel and Blake Brown who both have double digit homers. Another scorcher in the desert, but I think this time the offenses for these teams click more in this elimination game. NM State is capable of donating or putting up double digits in just about any game given their style of play/lack of pitching.

CharlestonCock

So pissed right now

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Eagles you have anything on tap for the 8pm EST games?

I like LSU -1.5 -120 and Ducks -1.5 +135

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Oregon State starting pitcher Dan Child: 6-3, 2.75 ERA, 101.1 IP, 15 GS, .271 opponents BA, 23 BB, 78 SO

.@Beaver_Baseball Lineup: RF Barnes, SS Smith, LF Conforto, DH Hayes, 3B Dunn, 1B Keyes, C Rodriguez, CF Matthews, 2B Tommasini, RHP Child

#LSU Lineup: SS Nola, 2B Jones, 3B Katz, LF Rhymes, C Ross, DH Dozar, RF Edward, 3B Hanover, CF Fields, RHP Gausman

All-American RH Kevin Gausman (10-1, 2.84 ERA, 107.2 IP) will make his first career NCAA Tournament start tonight for #LSU vs. Oregon St.

First 123456 ... Last