Dr.Phil
    Dr.Phil's Avatar Become A Pro!

the legendary dr phil wednesday pick legendary

i am a legend that is what is being said about me and i like it i like the nice words and gestures me like me like alot.how come no one has my name on there signature section first one to put my name on there signature section is my best friend and will show me they appreciate my picks on here

to the hateful people who attempt to poison my name i am better than you i am going to withdraw another 5 grand from pinnacle my mortgage payments are set and i have been eating at restaurants every night with my wife steak dinners shrimp nice bottles of wine i have a talent you dont that is why you do not like me i am better than you hehehe go away evil maggots you are beneath me i am strong you are weak i drive a lexus and you drive a kia eat my ass hehehe

2460 on under 8 1/2 astros-cards 2000 -123

oswalt

upperwestsideslim
    upperwestsideslim's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is quite simply nothing short of a masterpiece.

Dr Phil you are in my signature section.

thank You for Your picks.

it is an honor to receive Your picks.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

lmao the comments are entertaining

sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Phil
    i am a legend that is what is being said about me and i like it i like the nice words and gestures me like me like alot.how come no one has my name on there signature section first one to put my name on there signature section is my best friend and will show me they appreciate my picks on here

to the hateful people who attempt to poison my name i am better than you i am going to withdraw another 5 grand from pinnacle my mortgage payments are set and i have been eating at restaurants every night with my wife steak dinners shrimp nice bottles of wine i have a talent you dont that is why you do not like me i am better than you hehehe go away evil maggots you are beneath me i am strong you are weak i drive a lexus and you drive a kia eat my ass hehehe

2460 on under 8 1/2 astros-cards 2000 -123

oswalt
    he...hee..heeee.....ha..ha..ha...(you cracked me up)phil you 're like a little kid now can you feels the love
    and admirer from all fellas had gave you

natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey, I do drive a kia !!!!

It does all thats asked of it as well.

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phil good job with the picks man, but if you think you are the only dime bettor who makes money in this forum, then go on and believe it.

I know plenty of people who win a dime a night, at least,they might go 3-2 or 2-1 or whatever but plenty of people making cash in here. The difference is you need your ego stroked and the others do not. I believe it is from lack of attention as a child.

Don't get me wrong Phil you are a good capper, or pay for a really good service, but alot of the people who have been in this forum for a longtime find your need for attention very funny.

Keep picking winners bud.
    "Dr. Phil, A legend in his own mind"

mr softy
    mr softy's Avatar Become A Pro!

got it phil im with ya its your world im just trying to get a nut

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I rarely play totals but I'd be crazy not to get on this one at least for a bit. So under it is! Good luck to everyone tonight!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dr.Phil I am alive in a Last Man Standing Contest and I am going to use your play. Only 4 people left in that contest. Thanks Phil for helping me out so much man, you are the best!! I am all over the under...

raqsshoes
    raqsshoes's Avatar Become A Pro!

appreciated

Im new to this forum, but I have been reading the posts for the last few days and it seems to me that your picks have been doing well. When people hate on you its usually out of envy. Remember that. Ive been doing well in MLB this year also but Im not up 20000. Im going with your picks starting today unless it runs out. Keep them coming!

mr softy
    mr softy's Avatar Become A Pro!

dr. Phil i just want to say your talent is legendary i cant tell you that enough have you ever seen that movie 2 for the money woth al pachino? When he says thats real talent right there? and he points to matthew mconneghy ? That my friend is you You are the best ive ever seen youre over like 95 percent or something like that!

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to read his thread everyday for his analysis. It really helps me to understand how he determined what to play that day.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by mr softy
    dr. Phil i just want to say your talent is legendary i cant tell you that enough have you ever seen that movie 2 for the money woth al pachino? When he says thats real talent right there? and he points to matthew mconneghy ? That my friend is you You are the best ive ever seen youre over like 95 percent or something like that!
    bad comparison...what happened to him after????

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its gotten to a point where its not funny or upsetting anymore... just sad!!

upperwestsideslim

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog
    Its gotten to a point where its not funny or upsetting anymore... just sad!!
    you seem like a nice guy bulldog, but let's be honest. what sorts of dinners have YOU been eating lately? hmmm? steak and shrimp? i HIGHLY doubt it.

if you know what's good for you take houston under, game goes off in an hour!

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by upperwestsideslim
    you seem like a nice guy bulldog, but let's be honest. what sorts of dinners have YOU been eating lately? hmmm? steak and shrimp? i HIGHLY doubt it.

if you know what's good for you take houston under, game goes off in an hour!

Thanks for your concern dude...
    People like you make this country great...
    Keep up the nice attitude...

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know its the astro offense but ...damn taking an under with Marquis on the mound.

rolemand

If this loses it's because I'm tailing for the 1st time.

rolemand

sergfro

4-0 still in the first..maybe next time dr phil

upperwestsideslim

o ye of little faith. YE OF LITTLE FAITH! ye are being tested! sometimes He throws in close calls, to keep ye aware and reverent. if every game were a runaway winner, how the careless eyes of the flock would wander! praise for Dr Phil must always be on your tongues. sometimes a 4 run first inning is needed to smack ye in the face! eat his ass evil maggots!
    Last edited by upperwestsideslim; 09-13-06 at 02:06 PM.

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am a legend that is what is being said about me
    thats not the only thing people are saying about you...

Hulu

If memory serves me correctly, Dr. Phil won one game with a play at the plate in the 9th so don't count him out just yet.

Mailman33
    Mailman33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phil You are incredible guy,I like your picks and I won really big on it . Good luck Bud!!!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to SBR Mailman.

sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by rolemand
    If this loses it's because I'm tailing for the 1st time.
    No, its not because of you tailing and it cost a game. Come
    on guys, trusted me everything going to be o.k.Looks have you guys see the fat lady sing yet ? No right ! If you guys want to think negative then let me do honor to show you guys
    a methods of thinking negative in a positive way. If you guys keep doing like this, i dont think Phil will give out the tips any more.Why? because when you guys win ,you guys all happy and jumped up and down and all kind of stuff right ? and now it just one games and this frickin game it is not even over yet and let say it over. I could'nt imagine what would be happened next.I means the guys had been given out all winners and now just one tinny games and looks how guys guys ? Yes , maybe some of you had lost big time this time,and may be some of you is your first time,but so what ?that's a life of a gamebler , just put it that way you win some.you lost some.You lost today,tomorrow you get them back,that's it.But to phil, he don't think like that. I bet you with all of you guys the guy upset the most is PHIL.Why ? cuz
    he will think that he had let you guys down when all of you are
    so trusting in him,and that put alots of heavyload on his shoulders .Think about it DON't WORRY BE HAPPY
    Last edited by sonnythekid; 09-13-06 at 03:36 PM.

Hulu

5-0 in the bottom of the 8th now. Come everybody and help me pray for heavy rain!

raqsshoes
    raqsshoes's Avatar Become A Pro!

dr phil

Im reading through the hater mail you were getting in the first inning, they are smiling now. Its amazing how fast people turn around. Thanks Phil, I lost two of my other picks but your under is sure looking a lot better in the eighth than it did in the first.

rolemand

Quote Originally Posted by raqsshoes
    Im reading through the hater mail you were getting in the first inning,.
    Where are you seeing this exactly? Are you still wearing the 3-D glasses?

sergfro

part of the gambling business.....you lose you get your a$$ ripped..you win you get praises

sergfro

Nice hit

Hulu

Its getting interesting now

Hulu

Game over...another winner for Dr. Phil. Good job man!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu
    It sure is, but you guys should be safe.

maxpower
    maxpower's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu
    what a close one

now i start to becoming a believer in the mighty power of dr phil

123 Last