Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice going Phil.

mr softy
    mr softy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sergfro
    bad comparison...what happened to him after????
    they ended up making a movie after him and he ended up being a huge handicapper star with a website that generates ungodly amounts of money his name is brandon lane

raqsshoes
    raqsshoes's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta say you made me a believer dr. phil. First time going with you but your wagon got a little heavier today because Im on it. U do man!

mr softy

This is us winners with dr phil making huge amounts of money at least i am and my buddy is this is the fader the haters and the skeptics why didnt i get in earlier? I dont care if phil woulve lost today i am so far ahead its all gravy now!!! im in it til this freakin ride ends and the way i see it get on or move out the way Dr Phil is the best handicapper ever you guys have got to admit it if you dont your hating hes unbelievable !Hes not charging all he asks is to be appreciated and i freakin appreciate him Dr phil if you ever come to Phoenix AZ i promise I will get you laid if i have to give you one of my girls myself!!

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Truly remarkable, Dr. Phil. This is an incredible run. Congratulations.

E

mr softy

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower
    what a close one

now i start to becoming a believer in the mighty power of dr phil
    its not power its not luck hes called it oswalt look at his post it shouldve been easier ! imo hes a great handicapper admit it

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Just a bystander havn't made a penny since I dont bet on bases but Id like to congrat Dr Phil and all his disciples kodos Im glad when anybodys gets a buck up

mr softy

4-0 still in the first..maybe next time dr phil
    lmmfao owned just owned

mr softy

Quote Originally Posted by sonnythekid
    No, its not because of you tailing and it cost a game. Come
    on guys, trusted me everything going to be o.k.Looks have you guys see the fat lady sing yet ? No right ! If you guys want to think negative then let me do honor to show you guys
    a methods of thinking negative in a positive way. If you guys keep doing like this, i dont think Phil will give out the tips any more.Why? because when you guys win ,you guys all happy and jumped up and down and all kind of stuff right ? and now it just one games and this frickin game it is not even over yet and let say it over. I could'nt imagine what would be happened next.I means the guys had been given out all winners and now just one tinny games and looks how guys guys ? Yes , maybe some of you had lost big time this time,and may be some of you is your first time,but so what ?that's a life of a gamebler , just put it that way you win some.you lost some.You lost today,tomorrow you get them back,that's it.But to phil, he don't think like that. I bet you with all of you guys the guy upset the most is PHIL.Why ? cuz
    he will think that he had let you guys down when all of you are
    so trusting in him,and that put alots of heavyload on his shoulders .Think about it DON't WORRY BE HAPPY
    i love your positive attitude sonny heres to you and phil

mr softy

4-0 still in the first..maybe next time dr phil
    you may crawl up in a fetal position and die now !

upperwestsideslim
    upperwestsideslim's Avatar Become A Pro!

i said this very very early on in the Dr Phil saga. He may be a mystical presence who is here not only to give us winners, but also to teach us lessons about gambling, life, and self-awareness, through the implications of his words, picks, and game results.

when 4 runs were scored in the first inning there was not a doubt in my mind what was going on. if you look, i posted a response minutes after all the good but understandably distraught people raised their cries of chaotic despair. my response was not that the game was not over and they could still win, as i could have. rather i chose to illuminate the real meaning behind the pick and the result, which was a lesson of faith! i did not say "you could still win", i said "how can your faith be shaken so easily!"

the words that Dr Phil hands down to us in His correspondences, and accompanying His picks, are not incidental! they are frought with lessons and meaning. i implore everyone to reread the words of His initial post in this thread, and to really think about the meaning behind it.
    Last edited by upperwestsideslim; 09-13-06 at 04:39 PM.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

to you phil thanks for the heads up!

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by mr softy
    you may crawl up in a fetal position and die now !
    lol I love to create Controversy...also boosts my post count
    Last edited by sergfro; 09-13-06 at 05:16 PM.

mr softy

lol I love to create Controversy...also boosts my post count
    you mean you have no life but to troll this post and hate on people who are more successful than you nice job!loser!

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

you mean you have no life but to troll this post and hate on people who are more successful than you nice job!loser!
    Nah, more like kill time during work. Especially now since theres 10 minutes to go

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

phil

u da man

keep up the excellence

Eraser
    Eraser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great Pick Dr. Phil. You are in a league of your own.

Dr.Phil
    Dr.Phil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Nice going Phil.
    illusion go away sir i do not like your attitude your challenges or your fudged record let this be the last time you cross my path

mr softy

Quote Originally Posted by upperwestsideslim
    i said this very very early on in the Dr Phil saga. He may be a mystical presence who is here not only to give us winners, but also to teach us lessons about gambling, life, and self-awareness, through the implications of his words, picks, and game results.

when 4 runs were scored in the first inning there was not a doubt in my mind what was going on. if you look, i posted a response minutes after all the good but understandably distraught people raised their cries of chaotic despair. my response was not that the game was not over and they could still win, as i could have. rather i chose to illuminate the real meaning behind the pick and the result, which was a lesson of faith! i did not say "you could still win", i said "how can your faith be shaken so easily!"

the words that Dr Phil hands down to us in His correspondences, and accompanying His picks, are not incidental! they are frought with lessons and meaning. i implore everyone to reread the words of His initial post in this thread, and to really think about the meaning behind it.
    whoa very deep man! now that i re read its all coming together man! you are right dr phil is a philosopher as well he teaches us about life and the meaning of apprectiation and loyalty and rewards our loyalty with winners unreal!

mr softy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Phil
    illusion go away sir i do not like your attitude your challenges or your fudged record let this be the last time you cross my path
    illusion felt the wrath yo he felt the wrath of the doc i agree with doc though you know you aint rooting for us illusion go post best bets for friday or something !

Dr.Phil

would anyone like to ask me any questions and thank you upperwestsideslim for putting my name in your signature section i am a little disturbed that you are the only. i am so rich

Dr.Phil

mr softy thank you i wish more people on here were like you any questions lad

mr softy

yeah why you such a pimp?

mr softy

how come you dont have a webste or something? selling your picks i mean seriously you have talent man slang that shit

Dr.Phil

baseball is easy after the all star break alot of bad handicappers will tell you otherwise note bad handicappers i can tell the difference between good handicappers and bad handicappers if they say early is better bad handicapper early in season teams care very little and expierment lest bad handicapper can get lucky by betting dogs and win at 45 percent i bet no more than 500 in a game early in baseball season for that

mr softy

how come you dont have a webste or something? selling your picks i mean seriously you have talent man slang that shit
    do you study ? or do you just go by your gut feeling or what?

Dr.Phil

if i sell plays i will start to lose

mr softy

baseball is easy after the all star break alot of bad handicappers will tell you otherwise note bad handicappers i can tell the difference between good handicappers and bad handicappers if they say early is better bad handicapper early in season teams care very little and expierment lest bad handicapper can get lucky by betting dogs and win at 45 percent i bet no more than 500 in a game early in baseball season for that
    whos good on here? whos bad?

mr softy

i see

Dr.Phil

mr softy

672 dodgers 400 -168

go now

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've seen that happen before on the cbssportsline forum a couple years ago. Some guy came on using the name pacman. He hit like 13 in a row got quite a following and took off to start a website and make the same "loyal" followers now pay for the pick. I'm told he was about .500 after that.

mr softy

mr softy

672 dodgers 400 -168

go now
    got it im gone

Dr.Phil

whos good on here? whos bad?
    illusion is very overrated he gambles like an amateur just cause you bet under dogs doesnt mean you good sonnythekid is underrated so is stump

Dr.Phil

my neighbor jerry has a spreadsheet i go over there and look at the stats some odds just stand out like sore thumb and i do not even study like when i bet yankees vs tb 16 cent odds at yankees stadium best offense in baseball vs worst team in baseball you win more than you lose and late in season is better to bet that way illusion challenged me and bet tb hehe 12-0 yankees won the event hehehe i am so much better

Dr.Phil

will be posting a play at 6pm pst

First 123 Last