gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Tuesday Picks ( 122-100 +19.27 )

Dodgers -1 -131 risk 2.62

I still have my Dodgers to win series wager still open from yesterday and this is usually what I do with these series wagers, I end up betting every game anyway and just laying these awful numbers for the series wager as well. Foolish I suppose. I thought yesterday was the only game I would lay off but I ended up wagering on the dodgers anyway, Lilly and Zito seem pretty even matched and it was a good game until the flood gates opened for the dodgers and they put the smack down. The Dodgers have sort of quietly built themselves into one of the best teams in baseball and now have the best home record in baseball this year and are on a dominant run at home going 25-7 in their last 32 home games.

They send Kershaw to the mound who is coming off a tough game against the Rockies but is still 2-0 for the year with a 2.62 ERA. He has dominated the Giants in his career going 6-1 in 11 starts against the Giants with an 1.27 ERA. Vogelsong is no slouch and had a great year last year and despite his 0-2 record, he is pitching the ball well. The Giants havent been getting him much run support in these losses and he has decent lifetime numbers against the Dodgers, going 2-1 with a 3.38 ERA in four starts against the Dodgers.

I am just going with the best home team in baseball here who is firing on all cylinders here right now and a pitcher who has absolutely dominated the Giants in the past. I dont put much into that rockies showing, Kershaw doesnt have good numbers in the Colorado park but at home its a different story.

Kershaw is on one hell of a run here in Los Angeles, he is going for his 13th straight home win tonight in LA and a record for straight home wins since the Dodgers have been in LA

Marlins -1 -139 risk 1.39

Angels -1 -138 risk 1.38

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Rangers / Orioles o8.5 -115 risk 1.15

Adding a little more on Angels and Marlins

Angels-1 -138 risk 1.38

Marlins -1 -139 risk 1.39