*Single (22-17)(+3.87)
**Double (11-6)(+8.46)
***Triple (6-4)(+3.27)
****Homerun (2-3)(-0.40)
Parlays (2-9)(-7.58)
Runlines (8-8)(-1.95)
Totals (7-6)(+0.05)

Overall Record (58-53)(+5.72)

1-3 on Friday night dropping 5.15 units. Have definitely hit a cold streak. Was up over 20 units. Some tough losses last night. Need some winners on Saturday. Here they are……..I hope.

Phillies +114 vs. Washington (single)……..Phils bats finally coming to life and it has been guys like Blanton and Worley holding their own instead of the other big three. Should be a low scoring game and my gut tells me phils win after taking 2 of 3 in Atlanta.

Under 6˝ (-115) Phillies/Washington (single)…………just don’t see much hitting today. 3-2 or 4-2 type of game at the most.

Cincinnati -104 vs. Pittsburgh (single)……….don’t get to bet against the Pirates too often with this low of juice. Worth a shot.

Atlanta -132 vs. Colorado (single)…………Atlanta playing well, but this is more of a play against 100 year old Moyer.

Baltimore +105 vs. Boston (single)……..Boston only getting respect because they are the Redsox. I think Baltimore should be the favorite here.

Yankees -139 vs. Kansas City (single)……..KC was supposed to be really improved. I don’t see it yet with just one win at home this year.

Seattle -1˝ (+110) vs. Minnesota (single)…………May see a shutout in this one.

I know I played a lot of games, but notice they are all singles. Need to get some confidence back before upping my units again.

Good Luck Everybody!!