gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thursday picks ( 100 -84 +19.78 )

Rough day yesterday, down 3 units. I dont have any time for long write ups today, I like this number against Millwood and getting a little value on a good pitcher like Niemann who has had a rough start to the season but has great career numbers against the Mariners.

Rays -1 -140 risk 1.4 The Mariners are returning to their typical poor form and putrid offense, losing their last 5 and scoring all of 9 runs and they are now at 11-15 for the season. Rays have the the best home record in baseball and looking for the sweep here. Niemann has had a pretty rough start to the season but is 4-0 and keeping Mariners hitters below .200 in his career numbers against Seattle. You have to go with this hot Rays team and a strong pitcher who is too good to start this season 1-4.

Pirates/Cardinals u 4(first 5) -125 risk .50

Cardinals -1 -124 risk 1.24

I have always had good returns wagering on Bedard but he has really had some bad offenses behind him for most of his career other than that short stint in Boston. Bedard is the best 1-4 pitcher in baseball but just gets no run support. 1-4 but with a 2.48 ERA says it all. I have to go with a resurgent Westbrook and one of the best hitting teams in baseball right now. This under will be tough.

Reds -1 +101 risk 2

Dempster coming off the DH and Baileys numbers are alot better than his record indicates. He has been getting no run support in his losses. Bailey has been with the Reds for awhile and had pretty solid numbers, decent lifetime numbers against the cubs and looked pretty sharp in his first start against the Cubs. Dempster has put up some good numbers this year but is 35 years old and coming off the DL here, I am going with the Reds.

gregm

Yankees -135 risk 1.35

Giants +1 -136 risk 1.36

Blue Jays +1 -123 risk 1.23

gregm

Too many pushes today, going to add a little more on yankees -1 -106 risk .50

Toronto +1 -117 risk .50