*Single (21-17)(+2.71)
    **Double (11-6)(+8.46)
    ***Triple (6-3)(+6.27)
    ****Homerun (2-2)(+4.76)
    Parlays (2-8)(-5.58)
    Runlines (7-7)(-1.95)
    Totals (7-4)(+2.20)

Overall Record (56-47)(+16.87)

1-1 losing 0.25 units on Wednesday. Sort of took the day off and just forced to runlines playing thinking at worst I get a split and that is what happened. Off work today, so getting things posted earlier than usual for the entire day. Plenty of day games for a short card.

LA Angels -129 vs. Toronto (homerun)……Morrow 0-3 vs. Angels, while Haren is 7-2 vs. Blue Jays. This is a great price to get Haren at home. After last nights 9-0 no hitter, you would think the confidence is at a high for LA and a low for Toronto. My homerun plays are only at 2-2. Time to improve on that today.

Phillies +116 vs. Atlanta (single)……..While their pitching has let them down recently, their bats have woke up. I still think Blanton is a very under rated pitcher because of the staff he is on and they are worth a shot as a dog.

Over 8 (+100) Phillies/Braves (single)…………Like I mentioned above the phils bats have found some life. Even though I like Blanton, he does not have a great history vs. the Braves. I think the Phils outscores Atlanta today. Not as high as yesterday, but maybe something like7-5.

Tampa Bay -1˝ vs. Seattle (single)………Kevin Millwood is nothing compared to what he used to be. He is pitching for a team who does not have much offense either. Tampa should have no problem winning this game by at least two runs.

That is all for Thursday. I am hoping the Phillies/Atlanta game is on TV since I am off work. I have not checked yet.

Good Luck Everybody!!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Halliday can't beat Braves and gets rocked how the hell will Blanton do it? That's why I like the Phillies here. good luck!