Pross1
    Pross1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Az +105

I jumped on AZ -101 last night and now they are +105. I thought I was getting tremendous value but I can't understand why money is coming in on WSH. Despite their good record at home they are one of the worst hitting teams in the league. Not to mention they are facing a lefty in Saunders who hasn't given up a run on the road in two starts. WSH has the worst OPS (.559) in the league against lefties and is tied for least amount of runs scored on lefties (11). Saunders has good numbers against WSH but did falter in his only start at Nationals Park. Edwin Jackson is not my concern. I mean he got lit up by HOU at home a few weeks ago so I feel like AZ can and will get to him. Speaking of AZ's offense they are tied for 5th for most runs scored in the last week and they are hitting .281 over that span.

I am already on AZ -101 for 5x but can anyone give me a good reason NOT to up my bet at +105? Other than the obvious answer of, "because this is baseball and anything can happen".

Thanks.

Pross1

AZ +107 now. I don't get it. God.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

yeah no clue here either. line is +114 now

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the D'Backs too. Dont worry about the line movement. 90% of bets are on Washington. They're probably just trying to even them out.

Pross1

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    I'm on the D'Backs too. Dont worry about the line movement. 90% of bets are on Washington. They're probably just trying to even them out.
    Thanks I appreciate the input amigo.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

AZ team total over 3 looks easy