jtsneaks
    jtsneaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

4:00 Games

My early totals are looking good so I thought I would try a few at 4:00--

I call these 4:00 games " Getting the right price on a good team"

Plenty of good teams at a decent price with good pitching like the Angels, M's, Giants, and the Dodgers the question is who to pick? I am going to pass on LAA/Bos mainly because the Sox have the edge in starting pitching but look at the lineup they are not hitting that well to start the season and if anything I would look at the Angels.I do think that this will be low scoring so the under is an option but moving right along....

Sea/Oak--Seattle are the for real this year? Maybe not but they are starting off alright and pitching seems to be the difference not only with starters but with bullpens. The A's like most clubs have trouble with lefties so I won't pass on this price.

M's -106

back with more...

JT Sneaks

jtsneaks
    jtsneaks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

SD/SF

At just 6.5 for a total the bookmakers and everyone else is looking for a pitching duel between these two clubs and it most likely can happen. Lincecum has been a freak but I don't think this is the best time to back him. They are on the road and he looked bad in his first start just going 3 and getting shelled but the Giants bats bailed him out. The Padres have been playing well against the Giants and young looked good in his first outing. If this comes down to a close scoring game then the edge is to the Padres bullpen as they have posted a 1.62 ERA so far this year while the Giants have an ERA over 3. The Padre bats are waking up---I'll take the home dog--

Padres +104

Dodgers/Snakes Over 9

Try to keep hitting the totals with this one. Look at the last couple games in this series, the bats are on fire and everyone is hitting! The pitchers have a chance to do well but the pens are waiting to let this one go way over the total. Vanover is behind the plate and he has one over already this year to his record. The over the last three years when he is behind the plate is an amazing 60-40!!!!! Hot hitting, small strikezone, bad pens equals over the total with these two lineups!!

Good Luck guys!

JT Sneaks