No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Two young studs throwing at home on Tuesday

Beachy and Sale. Both around -125 in price. Beachy faces Hamels -- should be an outstanding pitcher's duel there -- and Sale squares off with Ubaldo. These guys seem to both be on the verge of joining the top tier of starting pitchers in their respective leagues. Do you like either/or tomorrow night?

I'm also trying to figure out why the Dodgers are dogs to the Rockies, given the way both Lilly and Chacin have pitched so far this season. Figured that line would be even at the most.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

what the hell happened to ubaldo?? he used to be so damn good now he looks like a total scrub..line says take cleveland, still cant do it.
    i wanted atl at a better price here, phillies own the braves,some reason phils bats come alive at turner field

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

In my opinion it doesn't seem right considering the Dodgers bullpen has been alright on the road in night games and the Rockies pitching at home has been terrible.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    what the hell happened to ubaldo?? he used to be so damn good now he looks like a total scrub..line says take cleveland, still cant do it.
    i wanted atl at a better price here, phillies own the braves,some reason phils bats come alive at turner field
    Diehard Braves fan here but I believe Philadelphia has the edge here with the pitching which will probably decide the game. Atlanta has the edge due to the Home field and night game but as of recent both teams have been hitting for similar numbers. Of course I want the Braves to win but I have the edge to Philly slightly.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Pitcher - xFIP
    Hamels - 2.35
    Beachy - 3.63
    Ubaldo - 5.30
    Sale - 3.11

Bullpens
    CHW > CLE
    ATL > PHI

Offense
    CHW = CLE
    ATL v Lefty = PHI v Righty

PHI / ATL looks like a tossup to me ---> Phillies @ +118 has some value.
    Sox look like the best play on the board to me. Locked them in for 2u at -125 when lines came out last night.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    Pitcher - xFIP
    Hamels - 2.35
    Beachy - 3.63
    Ubaldo - 5.30
    Sale - 3.11

Bullpens
    CHW > CLE
    ATL > PHI

Offense
    CHW = CLE
    ATL v Lefty = PHI v Righty

PHI / ATL looks like a tossup to me ---> Phillies @ +118 has some value.
    Sox look like the best play on the board to me. Locked them in for 2u at -125 when lines came out last night.
    Outstanding post Ex. I agree and went CHW big and ATL small (just because I have Beachy on my fantasy team and would like to see him pull out a big win tonight).

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I like Sale, I don't know about Beachy.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry guys but CW isn't very profitable at -140 to much juice esp with how cold the CW bats are.

Jimenez could throw a gem.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hamels has the best pitching record( min. 20 starts) in the month of May since 2006,his rookie year. He is 17-4. Also in May vs ATL. he is 5-1 with a 3.69 ERA.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

I'm glad to see the line move so much, but I wanted to get a bit more info this morning before I laid any more than 2units on the sox and now i'm not so sure about what to do at -145.

The only thing I'm a bit worried about is the chance of rain here. It's looked shitty for the past 3 days and this morning hasn't really looked much better, although there hasn't been much rain.