BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help Me!!!

Can someone give me some good plays for tomorrow... IM on such a bad losing streak now!! Give me some good teams to bet on tomorrow!!!

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    Can someone give me some good plays for tomorrow... IM on such a bad losing streak now!! Give me some good teams to bet on tomorrow!!!
    LOL. What a lop. This little 12 year old girl just called me out in a separate mlb thread and didnt believe I went 4 for 4 on my mlb day. I hope you lose everything little person

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Both hockey games over!!!!!!

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    LOL. What a lop. This little 12 year old girl just called me out in a separate mlb thread and didnt believe I went 4 for 4 on my mlb day. I hope you lose everything little person
    Wow dude Really?? I didn't even call you out but whatever... Stay off my post if your going to be all negative

SASH

Wow dude Really?? I didn't even call you out but whatever... Stay off my post if your going to be all negative
    Complete lies! You absolutely called me out, in No Coins thread that you responded to about 25 minutes ago

BigPage25

Complete lies! You absolutely called me out, in No Coins thread that you responded to about 25 minutes ago
    All i said was you probably picked all his picks and lost... I only said that because it seemed liked you were talking smack to him...Their was no ill intent

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Just follow one of these guys season threads on the front page here.

Most guys here seem to be eatin real well off this baseball shiit

Dont go all chase crazy, just chip away at your losses youll be even and in the green in no time. Hang in there homey

SASH

All i said was you probably picked all his picks and lost... I only said that because it seemed liked you were talking smack to him...Their was no ill intent
    Read the entire thread from the begining next time. If you would have read from the beginning you wouldnt have made this mistake. What I said was I bet the exact opposite of all No Coins picks (except for the angels/twins game which I didnt play.Me being the opposite of him on all his picks made me perfect 4 for 4)

BigPage25

Read the entire thread from the begining next time. If you would have read from the beginning you wouldnt have made this mistake. What I said was I bet the exact opposite of all No Coins picks (except for the angels/twins game which I didnt play.Me being the opposite of him on all his picks made me perfect 4 for 4)
    Well i apologize than

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Just follow one of these guys season threads on the front page here.

Most guys here seem to be eatin real well off this baseball shiit

Dont go all chase crazy, just chip away at your losses youll be even and in the green in no time. Hang in there homey
    Thanks for the encouragement dude

SASH

Well i apologize than
    Accepted. Good luck to you now and I apologize for the little girl comment, but I cant stand ignorance and rhetoric you know

BigPage25

Accepted. Good luck to you now and I apologize for the little girl comment, but I cant stand ignorance and rhetoric you know
    Anyways do you have any good plays for tomorrow?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

big page/you might want this/i ALWAYS bet my own picks/lookthese up as i do daily/helps/ok mlb. 05/01/12 miami at giants/fla. sp. juan nicasio is 3-0 w/0.76 era.AT sf.home park /wow/ and ilke ariz. sp cahill plus new jersey in nhl over flyers/this will def. be martin brodeurs final yr. as nhl goalie/truly a master in his prime /finally listen to what vinnie paz said /chip away no wild-goose chases ok/gl man

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I don't really understand this post but it looks like you are saying Nicasio is pitching for Miami... Huh???

BigPage25

I think i might parlay st louis and detroit

sloppy joe
    sloppy joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I think i might parlay st louis and detroit
    Dont do it pitt wins

sloppy joe
    sloppy joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Cincy wins easy maybe even rl

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy joe View Post
    Dont do it pitt wins
    You really think pitt wins??? i feel like wainwright is due for a win

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mets -138 is the play. I have several leans but the strongest play for me is Mets.

I like Rangers and Giants as well but not 100% ready to fire on them yet. Mets seems to be the strongest bet to me.

BOL with your choice here. Just thought I would input my too sense in.

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

You really think pitt wins??? i feel like wainwright is due for a win
    Not saying this is the wrong play but picking a team because you think "its due" I feel is the wrong strategy. If you have supporting evidence to back this theory up, I can accept. But if its just more of a hunch feeling or because a team has lost 6 straight, they have to win the next game.... etc. You may want to rethink this strategy. This is just me, but backing up a pitcher from what he did in the past or how he used to pitch one season ago or even most of his career for the next upcoming game vs how he has pitched in recent starts, more often than not ends up with a loss. I prefer to cap teams, pitchers, hitters, pens, etc on their current stats vs anything they have done in the past. That doesn't mean I won't take it into acct, such past stats vs a pitcher/hitter, vs lefties, etc, but I won't place a high emphasis on them when considering a wager.

There are a ton of decent cappers in bases. I don't personally follow anyone but many here have a lot of knowledge and share them in their posts. Look at the ones that consistently win, check their plays, compare them to others, compare them to what you think you would like to play and make educated decisions based upon the information you have. Or follow one capper if you are tailing and play every play. Research the cappers here that are doing well and pick the best one that suits your betting style. BoL with your plays bud.

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by Maddhatter View Post
    Not saying this is the wrong play but picking a team because you think "its due" I feel is the wrong strategy. If you have supporting evidence to back this theory up, I can accept. But if its just more of a hunch feeling or because a team has lost 6 straight, they have to win the next game.... etc. You may want to rethink this strategy. This is just me, but backing up a pitcher from what he did in the past or how he used to pitch one season ago or even most of his career for the next upcoming game vs how he has pitched in recent starts, more often than not ends up with a loss. I prefer to cap teams, pitchers, hitters, pens, etc on their current stats vs anything they have done in the past. That doesn't mean I won't take it into acct, such past stats vs a pitcher/hitter, vs lefties, etc, but I won't place a high emphasis on them when considering a wager.

There are a ton of decent cappers in bases. I don't personally follow anyone but many here have a lot of knowledge and share them in their posts. Look at the ones that consistently win, check their plays, compare them to others, compare them to what you think you would like to play and make educated decisions based upon the information you have. Or follow one capper if you are tailing and play every play. Research the cappers here that are doing well and pick the best one that suits your betting style. BoL with your plays bud.
    Anybody in general i should follow??

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

WOW Mets bet may have been a crap bet.....Astros with a 2 run HR and now a 3 run HR...5-0...ouch

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!

Anybody in general i should follow??
    Yes. Follow All Day 8. He is hot in MLB so far. He has a good thread

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble32jn View Post
    WOW Mets bet may have been a crap bet.....Astros with a 2 run HR and now a 3 run HR...5-0...ouch
    Yeah i stayed away from that game.. I actually won my arizona detroit tiger parlay! =]