Saturday - Pair of 5's Sir

Let's recap yesterday's selections:

Tigers -145 (W)
    Under Cubs 8 +105 (W)

Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4231

Contrarian Radar

The California Angels (LA Angel, I am dating myself) played on a high after the death of Nick Adenhart. At some point, it will take a toll on their emotional strength. The Red Sox will not get sweeped by the Angels in this dramatic time. With two more games left, today and tomorrow, play the Bosox with tactical financial effort.

Boston Red Sox goes on the radar.

Pair of 5s Sir

Selection

The Texas Rangers get the call for the contrarian play. Major money pouring in on the Tigers after the blowout yesterday.

Texas +155

Ringo
    Ringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1119

Nice job yesterday! I recall you had the pirates on the radar yesterday but unfortunately the game was posponed. Are they back on today?

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Cannot tail you on this one my friend, but BOL.

Pair of 5s Sir

I apologize to all the thread followers, but family obligations have kept me away today due to the Easter weekend.

The Rangers keep it close but unfortunately this is not hand grenades.

Rangers +155 (L)

Pair of 5s Sir

Selection

The Giants go on the contrarian radar with Peavy and the Padres taking alot of money. Late money going on the run line in favor of the Giants. This is kind of sneaky for the fact that the ML money has been steady on the Padres.

We are going with the exposed number on the run line.

Giants +1.5 runs -160

Pair of 5s Sir

The selection is confirming itself again with money steady on the ML and the run line going the other way. This opportunity only presents itself rarely. The ML and RL with usually move in tandem, particularly when you have a favored pitcher in Peavy (good outing last time, no run production on offense).

I won't talk anymore. Go get the run line with Giants.

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I bet this the other way earlier, before you posted. You may have talked me out of the wager if given the opportunity. Oh well.

Jonathan Sanchez of the Giants is a nasty left-hander. Runs may be very hard to come by tonight. The Padres did just hit a solo shot, so we are on a razor's edge early.

Pair of 5s Sir

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    I bet this the other way earlier, before you posted. You may have talked me out of the wager if given the opportunity. Oh well.

Jonathan Sanchez of the Giants is a nasty left-hander. Runs may be very hard to come by tonight. The Padres did just hit a solo shot, so we are on a razor's edge early.
    It's been a crazy day with family stuff all day. Had other games that would of went right, but did not get down. The money movement on this game as I mentioned earlier was a good angle. Additionally, not many runs will be scored, thus +1.5 runs is huge. Good Luck and welcome to the thread.

Pair of 5s Sir

It's Official

The Giants don't play good enough to overcome the steam job by Jake Peavy.

Giants +1.5 -160 (L)