Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

you gotta fine tune it. there is no way a profitable system can pump out 127-86-8, in 10 days - thats betting every game on the board pretty much you gotta find the stand outs and tweak it

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by gamblingisfun View Post
    I'm actually hitting 57.80% on ML bets, it's the RL (-1,+1) that drag the avg down a bit, but % isn't the most important thing, it's profit and as long as its showing one, it stays in the system. And I definitely know sports, I cap using the same stats and things everyone who doesn't use a "system" uses, I just put them all into a numerical formula to try to come up with winners. Everyone knows who the better team is most of the time, but a lot of the time that team doesn't win, if they did we would all be rich. There's tons of information/trends in the numbers that most people don't care to look at.
    same here...i also cant back test mine either.....i wasnt able to finish those games till i got to woek....i have to finish them when i get home......your system sounds very similarto mine as i also apply numeric formulas to stats....ill start a thread sooner or later.....i'll be keepng an eye on yours.....gl...o...figures u have a bad ffirst day oh well....keep grindin

Quote Originally Posted by gamblingisfun View Post
    True, and I'm hoping it stays like this for the whole season so I know if it works or not. I can't backtest it because it uses daily stats, averages, etc, so back testing would be possible, but so time consuming it wouldn't even be worth it.
    .....sorry if typon is bad on mobile phone

gamblingisfun
    I'm a 'handicapper'...
    gamblingisfun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8632

Here are today's picks....they can't be much worse than yesterday's..... Tail or fade, whatever you think will make money because that's all that counts

KC ML, KC+1, UNDER 8
    CHC ML, OVER 6.5
    CIN ML, CIN-1, UNDER 7
    BAL ML, BAL+1, UNDER 8.5
    BOS ML, UNDER 9.5
    PHI ML, OVER 7
    STL ML, STL+1, UNDER 8.5
    TEX ML, TEX-1, UNDER 10
    COL ML, UNDER 10
    LAA ML, UNDER 8
    LAD ML, OVER 6
    SF ML, OVER 6.5

gamblingisfun
    I'm a 'handicapper'...

Went a retarded 6-16-1 yesterday (worst day ever had to be one actually posted of course) for a loss of -11.75 units. Again I bet all bets whatever it takes to win 1 unit. At this point all my bets are equal weight, but when I have time to go through them all perhaps at the all star break or after i have a whole season worth of data I can go back and see how well the ones that were strong bets actually fared

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

It's the SBR curse; you track your system for awhile until you're comfortable that it is successful. You want to share your success with others, so you post about it, and then BAM, it goes down in flames. Happens time and time again.

Moral of the story: Keep your systems to yourself.

gamblingisfun
    I'm a 'handicapper'...

So far over 2024 bets, I'm 1086-901-37 for a 54.66% winning percentage, and up 116.14 units. Only playing ML's and Totals. No more RL's of any kind. Most bets are to win 1 unit, strong bets are to win 2 units. Simple, not much risk (no giant units all on one outcome), and it's grinding out a great profit. So far.... system success. I hope it holds up the rest of the month so I can shut it down and just enjoy september baseball with no money on the line.

First 12