Guys, I am 100% this is another John Morrison scam. There is a website called Ratedpicks that are releasing picks right now in the service plays area of SBR. They are hitting a very good streak and exploiting this to the fullest. When cappers hit a hot streak they capitalize on this greatly by luring people in to their website. The main reason I believe that this is a John Morrison scam is by going to the site and looking at the advertisements. The advertisement links then redirect you to the Sportsbettingchamp website which is John Morrison's scam site. They also say that if you are one of the first 50 people they will give you a lifetime of free picks. That is the same scam that John Morrison promises on his site. If you go to their website they claim to have an insane record which I copied and posted below. There is no way in hell that any handicappers can hit at 80% with that many picks. All I have to say is be careful because I have seen a few people that have already bought this subscription and are already fooled. It never ceases to amaze me the levels that John Morrison will stoop to in order to make money.

NCAA NFL Combined
77-22 42-14 119-36

BEST RECORD in the industry in 2008!!
177-43

NBA
We are 102-31 so far, we post another huge winning season again this year!