EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Friday's card -- Road edition

Anyone else see value in a bunch of road dogs Friday night? Uncharacteristically large card for my model and I'm not sure what to make of it. Thoughts?

LAA (-130 -- now -140) - Masterson hasn't been himself. Fastball velo. down ~3mph this year, wild as can be. Maybe play the TT o3.5 if I can find it, but I'm guessing it's at 4. either way, don't trust that offense. Anyway, weaver is an ace, masterson not even close. 'pens are equally bad.
    CHC (+240) - Halladay hasn't been himself the past two games, @SD and @SF. 7 BB's + 12 hits in 15 IP. Ya, cubs can't hit, but it's not like phillies are an offensive juggernaut. Philly wins this game 70% of the time? I don't think so.
    ARI (+125 -- now +115) - I get it; Saunders sucks. Zambrano isn't that great either. Diamondbacks are hitting, Miami isn't and they're without Bell tomorrow (could be a good thing, actually). Maybe TT o3.5 (guess @ -115)?
    HOU (+136 -- now +130) - Wandy the much better pitcher here. Would probably play FF as Cincy has a huge advantage in the bullpen with chapman due for an inning or two.
    MIL (+111 -- now +114) - Gallardo has awwwffull numbers against stl, but is the better SP.

A few home teams as well
    NYY (+115 -- now +114) - Detroit just swept -- Averaging 3.3 runs over the past 15 games. Nova has been on fire this year. Yankees bats are doing great and 'pen advantage goes to NYY.
    BAL (-122 -- now -125) - Arrieta > Road version of Mccarthy. Oakland has the worst offense of all time outside of Cespedes.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by EXhoosier10; 04-27-12 at 08:30 AM.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

updated lines.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Right on board! I think this series with the Indians is what breaks the LAA out of their funk. After a long road trip the Indians look like the team we expected. Bats have cooled off, Angels take this first game. Philadelphia looks like a lock but they are coming from a road trip to the West Coast. I have noticed teams coming back from a long road trip on the opposite coast haven't fared well in their first home game. +1.5 RL might not be a bad idea for Cubs.

Miami is just horrible right now. No idea what to think of this team right now. Anytime you think they break out of their funk they just lose in more embarrassing fashion. Yanks at plus money at home just seems like a value play you can't pass up. Tigers are a disaster right now. Balty is hot and Oakland starting a road trip on the opposite coast. Will be interesting to see how they fare.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

On you with Arizona, Baltimore & Houston.

And my best bet is AZ TT 0 3 (-120)