SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Sash, perfect games are different than no hitters.
    i beg your pardon, I thought the thread said no-hitter, but clearly states perfect game, my bad

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Braden's career ERA is actually below Humber's... but on top of that, Braden is better positioned to improve than Humber because he is a little younger and a lefty.

His last full season (2010) he had a 3.50 ERA and a 1.16 ERA. He improved from 2007 to 2010. You are basically saying Braden sucks because he got hurt last year?

You seriously know nothing about baseball. Braden > Humber...

3.50 ERA and a 1.16 ERA

pick one, retard.

braden is 28, only a year younger than humber and coming off major shoulder surgery.... but hes in a better position to succeed?

braden has a career 26-36 4.16era record and was the first pitcher with a losing career record to toss a perfect game in 25 years.

humber was 8-4 2.69era in the first half of the season in 2011 and was a strong candidate for all stars. if it werent for ozzie going to 6 man rotation and taking a linedrive to his face, he wouldve had a better overall season.

only a dumfuk would think someone coming off major shoulder surgery has more upside than someone who just threw a perfect game.

but then again you are the ex ball player who has no clue how to read baseball standings and thinks wins/losses only matter when judging pitchers.

im still laughing at your retarded ass laying -190 on brewers last season cause they had a minor league callup starting. your reasoning was that minor league pitchers suck. but who won?

stay retarded.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    3.50 ERA and a 1.16 ERA

pick one, retard.

braden is 28, only a year younger than humber and coming off major shoulder surgery.... but hes in a better position to succeed?

braden has a career 26-36 4.16era record and was the first pitcher with a losing career record to toss a perfect game in 25 years.

humber was 8-4 2.69era in the first half of the season in 2011 and was a strong candidate for all stars. if it werent for ozzie going to 6 man rotation and taking a linedrive to his face, he wouldve had a better overall season.

only a dumfuk would think someone coming off major shoulder surgery has more upside than someone who just threw a perfect game.

but then again you are the ex ball player who has no clue how to read baseball standings and thinks wins/losses only matter when judging pitchers.

im still laughing at your retarded ass laying -190 on brewers last season cause they had a minor league callup starting. your reasoning was that minor league pitchers suck. but who won?

stay retarded.

LOL, 1.16 WHIP, are you that dumb you can't understand the typo? Apparently so.

And judging by the fact Humber is getting lit up by garbage Cleveland teams now, he'll be the next guy to be below .500 and have a perfect game.

Look at Braden's career. His ERA and WHIP tumbles every full season he pitches.

The fact you don't know that lefties improve into their 30's shows how little your bitch ass knows about baseball. The prime for a right handed power pitcher like Humber is right now. And he is getting shelled and can't last 3 innings against the putrid Indians!!!! hahahhahahhaha

Braden will be twirling shutouts in his mid 30's... Humber will be at home on the couch.

PickWinnerAllDay

Damn, I just bitch slapped and owned crustyme badly. Not sure he could ever recover from that.

What kind of moron uses W-L records to judge a pitcher? Braden had a 3.5 ERA in the American League... the fact he was 11-14 speaks to how bad Oakland is, nothing more, nothing less.

Crustyme, never bet a dime on baseball. You are the most ignorant baseball person on this board from this thread.

PickWinnerAllDay

What a fukkin moron... Humber over Braden when Humber is leaving his prime and Braden, as a lefty, gets a much longer prime. Hilarious.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

LOL, 1.16 WHIP, are you that dumb you can't understand the typo? Apparently so.

And judging by the fact Humber is getting lit up by garbage Cleveland teams now, he'll be the next guy to be below .500 and have a perfect game.

Look at Braden's career. His ERA and WHIP tumbles every full season he pitches.

The fact you don't know that lefties improve into their 30's shows how little your bitch ass knows about baseball. The prime for a right handed power pitcher like Humber is right now. And he is getting shelled and can't last 3 innings against the putrid Indians!!!! hahahhahahhaha

Braden will be twirling shutouts in his mid 30's... Humber will be at home on the couch.
    is it really a typo when you have no clue what it is?

in fact, didnt you argue with someone on how unimportant whip was when determining a pitcher's effectiveness?

retard

braden surrendered 19 hits and 9 runs in his next two starts after his perfect game. so shouldnt he be on the couch before humber? oh wait he is.... with a major surgery.

left handers get better with age? i guess someone forgot to tell scott kazmir..... went from the best lefty in the game to the couch before his 30th b-day.

retard

PickWinnerAllDay

Didn't Humber give up 8 runs today in 2 innings? LOL!!!!! To the CLEVELAND INDIANS!!! Guess how much the Indians scored against the bullpen the rest of the entire game? ZERO... wow... to get slaughtered by a horrible offense that is struggling badly? Humber is in some deep shit.

And yes, lefties get better with age. Ask Andy P. Ask Ted Lilly, ask Wandy Rodriguez.

Get owned bitch liberal, get the mother fukkin bitch owned.

PickWinnerAllDay

What a fukkin moron... arguing baseball with crustyme is like arguing baseball with obama.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

What a fukkin moron... Humber over Braden when Humber is leaving his prime and Braden, as a lefty, gets a much longer prime. Hilarious.
    name 10 lefties that were far better in their 30s than 20s.

should be easy since there were so many.

PickWinnerAllDay

name 10 lefties that were far better in their 30s than 20s.

should be easy since there were so many.
    I can name 3 and its the first 3 lefties that I think of. If you want more, you will have to admit you know nothing about baseball compared to me.

Andy Pettite
    Ted Lilly
    Wandy Rodriguez

PickWinnerAllDay

Cliff Lee, another obvious one.

Squirrel Kokomo
    Squirrel Kokomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Kenny Rogers arguably

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Kokomo View Post
    Kenny Rogers arguably
    A lefty can really use finesse more and sustain his career. Everyone who has ever watched baseball knows this except crustyme I guess.

Humber is 29 and as a power pitching RHP, his career is winding down and based on the fact he has very little consistency, probably won't amount to much.

Lots of hope still for Braden... hes still relatively young and has very good stuff for a lefty.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Didn't Humber give up 8 runs today in 2 innings? LOL!!!!! To the CLEVELAND INDIANS!!! Guess how much the Indians scored against the bullpen the rest of the entire game? ZERO... wow... to get slaughtered by a horrible offense that is struggling badly? Humber is in some deep shit.

And yes, lefties get better with age. Ask Andy P. Ask Ted Lilly, ask Wandy Rodriguez.

Get owned bitch liberal, get the mother fukkin bitch owned.
    roy halladay gave up 8 runs to the offensively challenged braves the other day. so i guess he should turn in his cy youngs and hang it up.

the more you bitch about 1 game performance the more clueless noob you look.

that would certainly explain why youre down $50k monopoly bucks under all your ghost handles.

PickWinnerAllDay

roy halladay gave up 8 runs to the offensively challenged braves the other day. so i guess he should turn in his cy youngs and hang it up.

the more you bitch about 1 game performance the more clueless noob you look.

that would certainly explain why youre down $50k monopoly bucks under all your ghost handles.

Braden is younger, has a lower career ERA than Humber, and you really think Humber is better. There is a reason Humber took until his late 20s to make it to the majors... I'll tell you that.

And wait, who was it that has won 20 out of their last 24 (one push) over/unders documented? Is that me, or you? Me, you bitch.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I can name 3 and its the first 3 lefties that I think of. If you want more, you will have to admit you know nothing about baseball compared to me.

Andy Pettite
    Ted Lilly
    Wandy Rodriguez
    pettite avg more wins in his 20s (16) than 30s (13). also had 19 complete games compared to just 6. so he wasnt better.

lilly was better cause he wasnt any good in his 20s. wandy had 1 winning season in his 20s and 1 in his 30s. neither are good examples.

but for every marginally good lilly there are far more zitos and kazmirs.

PickWinnerAllDay

winning season.

winning season.

You are continuing to use pitcher W/L record to judge a pitcher... Wandy Rodriguez is on the Houston friggin Astros... W/L records mean NOTHING.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Braden is younger, has a lower career ERA than Humber, and you really think Humber is better. There is a reason Humber took until his late 20s to make it to the majors... I'll tell you that.

And wait, who was it that has won 20 out of their last 24 (one push) over/unders documented? Is that me, or you? Me, you bitch.
    who cares about their ages???? dave stewart didnt become a full starter until 30 and had 4 consecutive 20 win seasons.

the fact of the matter is, humber has had success last season going 8-4 2.69 era before being injured. then throws a perfect game this season. he may be a year older but he didnt have a major surgery to come back from, dumbass.

who cares about short term record? what is your record since your original name (50 ghosts ago), including your 0-3 -$15,000 on your all-in plays, the -300 ml losers too.

First 12