Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6586

Forget about football.....this is the best bet of the night.....Indians at +192

Date/Time BetId Type Selection (Event Name) Odds Bet Amount Win Amount Status

09 Sep 06 20:11:10 1047125 Bet Cleveland Indians (Cleveland Indians v Chicago White Sox) +192

This line is way off......Carmona was and is a starter.....the tribes use of him in the pen was grose. He has a lot to prove over the month plus. The tribe is saying that he will get 5 starts to end the year. The tribes offense is clicking and Marte is finally swinging the bat.......and there arent many people hotter than garko as well. Great value at nearly 2 to 1. I believe the public will continue to hammer the sox.....so that = better value right before first pitch.......but i did hit it for a small play at +192 just in case people wake up and realize the correct side is the tribe here.

GL fellas,

MN

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a side i'd exactly would bet in this game myself.

After that heartbreaker loss last night the tribe suffered, I just can see them comming out really flat tonight.

good luck with your play though bro

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Im with ya, Mr. NBA. I'll give this a shot as well. I've been running out of time on baseball lately but I'll put a unit on it. By the way, I totally agree with your assessment of Carmona. They started him early in the year and he was lights out.

E

Mr. NBA

Quote Originally Posted by EBone
    Im with ya, Mr. NBA. I'll give this a shot as well. I've been running out of time on baseball lately but I'll put a unit on it. By the way, I totally agree with your assessment of Carmona. They started him early in the year and he was lights out.

E
    at times he was lights and was considered the prize of the tribes organization next to adam miller......i am a huge tribe fan, but place many bets against the tribe as well.....i know the team inside and out and am usually on the right side of tribe games that i bet.....I kept a record at "the other sites"....was right around 500, but up several units based on the value + money that i normally more times than not play.

good to us man,

mn

Mr. NBA

ill tell ya fausto still looks gun shy ......that homer was an absolute blast......dead straight 4 seamer

yikes

Mr. NBA

sorry about the lemon fellas.....we'll get um another day

mn

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

no worries bro, i'm sure you will make it back tomorrow

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mr.NBA you should check out Dr.Phil he is the best MLB capper alive. He never loses..

Mr. NBA

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Mr.NBA you should check out Dr.Phil he is the best MLB capper alive. He never loses..

hmmmm......never is a strong word.....mlb is very streaky.....i did look at his plays today and will continue to do so, but his style is really not what im about, but thanks for the heads up and good luck to ya.

mn

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    You know, I can't really say I've been following Phil's (or anyone else's for that matter) picks. What exactly are his unit flat bet and win/loss records (on uncorrelated bets)?