brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

My first MLB pick. Assinnine analysis, other things I can look for in the future?

I've never really been into watching baseball but NBA is ending sadly which had me at 60% on almost 200 games. I really kept up with basketball and the players/ trends. Now I have to transition into baseball and would love to be able to hone the ability to be able to make solid bets with reasoning. Obviously I really know nothing except for a few tidbits that really amount to nothing. So if anyone might be willing to share trends or certain analytical points that they look for when they make their picks I would greatly appreciate it.

The only things I've been told to look for so far are: Pick good underdogs, don't bet the 1st inning, Good underdog win streaks, Good pitchers, Left handed pitchers vs bad left handed batting teams. What field they play on. Unfortunately I don't know the stats of teams on these things. I picked Colorado over Pittsburgh ML +105 tomorrow. Only because Colorado has a left handed pitcher (don't know how ell Pittsburgh left handed swing roster is), somewhat win streak. My only MLB play tomorrow as NBA winds down and I want to ween my way in slowly.

I've never been big on tailing others, at least in NBA, as I like to be responsible for my own win/ loss. However to start out I might tail a little to help learn as I go. Thanks for advice.
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 04-23-12 at 11:39 PM.