Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Will SFG be exhausted playing Cincy tommorow?

After the double-header win by SF they got to fly for another few games in Cincy. Will todays 7 hours of play affect their play tommorow?

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I would say that's where you start when looking for an edge in this game considering Cinci had the day off.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah but Matt Cain ....two runs might be all you need to win.

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Matt Cain has been LIGHTS OUT his past 2 games, 3 hits 0 runs allowed. Go with the Giants BIG!

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

Baseball is not too hard to play b2b especially this early in the season. It's only really taxing on the pitcher and catcher. With that said, if I can get Cain at a good price I'm all over it.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

This early on in the season, I'd argue like BettingApe that it's not as big of a deal compared to later in the season. What I'm always a little hesitant to bet on are Pitchers that have started red hot and whose pitch-counts have been significant. Cain has gone back to back 9 innings and has averaged nearly 100 pitches in his last two outings. Also, it's worth considering that his ERA is where it's at because he faced Pit and Phillly at home, whereas he was lit up in a hitter's park on the road his first time up--though it's hard to gauge a first outing because of nerves. Might be worth waiting to see if the Giants put their best foot forward tomorrow, or if they rest a player or two.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Its baseball, not sports. they should be playing doubleheaders with regularity.

swervv
    swervv's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it wasnt Cain pitching then maybe.. Best bet might be under..it's at 7.5 ,. Since sf will be tired, and Cain on the mound well see a lot of strikeouts

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Baseball takes a lot out of you. Standing around waiting for some action is tough. Occasionally you sprint 90 yards too and that alone is enough to make you exhausted...