MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Bautista looking like Homer Bailey out there.

LoneStar
    I'm Kind of A Big Deal
    LoneStar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Bay Player View Post
    You're the one who jumped in initially with a snarky comment, LoneStar. I shared my thoughts about why I was on NYM and over parlayed. 2 game parlay has 25% chance of hitting, so obviously I don't think I'm on a lock, but I like the value. I didn't compare baseball betting to roulette - I compared paying big odds on a struggling pitcher, on the road, after the kind of stretch that Timmy's had to roulette. You're laying 3:2 to hit on a game where you have at best 50/50 odds of winning.
    where did you pull this number out of a hat? You wanna really know however I came to the conclusion, beside what I stated about Batista. Little Timmy has yielded one run over 22 innings in three straight wins against the Mets (8-6). He is 3-1 with a 2.87 ERA in seven career starts versus New York and the fact he's had trouble the last two games earlier in the season should give me reason to believe a correction is do soon. How much you like that parlay now?

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar View Post
    where did you pull this number out of a hat? You wanna really know however I came to the conclusion, beside what I stated about Batista. Little Timmy has yielded one run over 22 innings in three straight wins against the Mets (8-6). He is 3-1 with a 2.87 ERA in seven career starts versus New York and the fact he's had trouble the last two games earlier in the season should give me reason to believe a correction is do soon. How much you like that parlay now?
    Lincecum has thrown 80 pitches in three innings. He's still clearly not even close to his usual form - he's just wiggled off the hook in this game so far. I still think it was a reasonable angle, and the value was there to take NYM and over. Especially considering the Giants have no closer.

LoneStar
    I'm Kind of A Big Deal

Lincecum has thrown 80 pitches in three innings. He's still clearly not even close to his usual form - he's just wiggled off the hook in this game so far. I still think it was a reasonable angle, and the value was there to take NYM and over. Especially considering the Giants have no closer.
    he we go with the excuse and justifications now.... You sure do use alot IF ans WAS in your statements. You don't seem to confident to say the least. Timmy might not look great, but did you NOT think SF bats would get to Bastista? The guy couldn't even pitch more innings this game then he has last 3 games combined. Also check your stats when you compare bullpins...cause they sure have a better bullpin then NYM.

Feel free too donate some of them betpoints and I sure give you a winner to make up for your lost here

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

wow, Buriss/Crawford may have just saved Lincecum and gave him his 1st win today.....what a DP with bases loaded.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

ike davis has giants money line...

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude - the whole basis of your wager on SF was Lincecum showing up. He was awful today. Every reason you cited at the top of the thread for going with SF ended up not materializing at all. Congrats, it looks like you picked a winner, despite the "analysis" that you shared about Timmy being "due" did not play out. Now you're like the guy who drew an inside straight on the river and gloating about it. Long season, and I'm off to a pretty good start. I'm not in here to chest thump - I'm trying to pick some clues up. I don't see any evidence that your threads are going to be worth reading.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Lincecum actually pitched well today , not great but good with the 8 strikeouts & 1ER through five.

LoneStar
    I'm Kind of A Big Deal

Dude - the whole basis of your wager on SF was Lincecum showing up. He was awful today. Every reason you cited at the top of the thread for going with SF ended up not materializing at all. Congrats, it looks like you picked a winner, despite the "analysis" that you shared about Timmy being "due" did not play out. Now you're like the guy who drew an inside straight on the river and gloating about it. Long season, and I'm off to a pretty good start. I'm not in here to chest thump - I'm trying to pick some clues up. I don't see any evidence that your threads are going to be worth reading.
    I know it....he was as awful as your parlay was and "analysis" what you need someone to hold your pecker while you take a piss? There's no clues here to pick up...this isn't CSI pal.

First 12