STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Reaganomics at it's finest.

Fukking sheep.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

not good for Obama when one has to compare him to Bush in order to make Obama 'look' good...

Back to the 'debt' --- Bush $4T in 8 years : Obama $5T in 4 years

That makes Obama TWICE more irresponsible and unpatriotic
    Points Awarded:

Balco10 gave Sam Odom 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

What??comparing presidents is bad? Of course when lib is a comparing

All obama has to do is link romney to bush and he will win easily

Everybody know repubs are hypocrites that spend, but want to spend on their friends not obamas

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

tell me why do gamblers hate obama, how does his policy effect use?

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    He was dealt a depression, it would be stupid not to spend but of course you guys are the conservatives.....you know like getting a surplus and keeping it that way...
    Why?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

I'll compare Bush and Obama for you. Bush was the fire, and Obama was the gasoline.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    not good for Obama when one has to compare him to Bush in order to make Obama 'look' good...

Back to the 'debt' --- Bush $4T in 8 years : Obama $5T in 4 years

That makes Obama TWICE more irresponsible and unpatriotic
    2T of that debt is from the Bush wars and TARP passed under Bush.

Most of this information is readily available. Why is it that still so many people are lost?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post

Most of this information is readily available. Why is it that still so many people are lost?

like you?

Lord Obama was all about CHANGE - what did he change from Bush? first 2yrs he and his party controlled Washington DC and did nothing to reduce the debt

What they did do was spend print spend print and spend some more

most real Libs I know think of Obama as Bush's 3rd term

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

we are lost because we dont believe your little graph you found on thingprogressive.gov ......that graphs a bunch of hogwash. we believe in facts, thats why I love baseball. in sports numbers dont lie. in politics they do.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

So when the vendor walked down the steps yelling "Hot Dogs hot dogs...anyone need a hot DOG" Did Obama reply "No thanks, I already snacked on poodle in the limo"

Still can't get over the fact that dude is a puppy eater

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Reaganomics at it's finest.

Fukking sheep.

That is what we all want. The dumbest person on the board with no education talking politics.

Dear God...

Why do really dumb people who have never taken an econ course and probably don't even know how the political system works always chime in? Queen, if a thread gets started about gaining muscle mass, feel free to chime in. Otherwise, shut your damn mouth. Christ.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

when was the last time you saw any crowd of 20k+ cheer for a political figure?

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

What??comparing presidents is bad? Of course when lib is a comparing

All obama has to do is link romney to bush and he will win easily

Everybody know repubs are hypocrites that spend, but want to spend on their friends not obamas
    Should be interesting to see how voters respond, when Obama does exactly that during election time.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    when was the last time you saw any crowd of 20k+ cheer for a political figure?
    September 11th.

This video still gives me chills.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    That is what we all want. The dumbest person on the board with no education talking politics.

Dear God...

Why do really dumb people who have never taken an econ course and probably don't even know how the political system works always chime in? Queen, if a thread gets started about gaining muscle mass, feel free to chime in. Otherwise, shut your damn mouth. Christ.
    Clue me in, "smart guy"..

And a Another post about his supposed "intellect".. Insecurity anyone??

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wow its astonishing that sheeple in the States still think that both parties aren't 1 entity run by the same Puppet Masters

PickWinnerAllDay

Clue me in, "smart guy"..

And a Another post about his supposed "intellect".. Insecurity anyone??
    You're wrong. I'm a finance major with an econ minor and a political science collateral and even I don't feel comfortable that I know as much about politics and the economy as I can.

Yet, here you are with no education and no clue how anything works and you find yourself 'kind of' in a political debate. You're basically just repeating what you've heard and molding it into a incoherent argument whenever you discuss this bullshit so why bother? It just wastes people's time. Please stop.

Thanks.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Wow its astonishing that sheeple in the States still think that both parties aren't 1 entity run by the same Puppet Masters
    I'd say the system is set up to change control every 4 and more typically 8 years.

Americans are generally a bunch of complainers. Bush holds office for 8 years so the liberals blame the country's problems on him in their hopes to win the white house and they'll win it.

4 more years of this piece of shit Obama and then Republicans will fully be able to blame all of their problems on the liberals and then conservatives will win back the white house.

I am just shocked that liberals still find reason to support Obama when he hasn't done well in the projects he has undertaken and he hasn't accomplished much despite having 100% of the political system at work for him for 2 years and 67% control the other 2 years.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

How does this kid know i have no education?? Because i dont study from books??

You live in a lil bubble kid. You dont know shit about the REAL world..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I love it when you can't talk politics on this forum. Everyone has their thumb up their a$$ Anyone who is brainwashed in thinking Obama deserves a 2nd term... you must have a very low self esteem. Anyone remember when Bush faked us out just before his 2nd term with more of the Anthrax bulls#$t and oh wait... weapons of mass destruction. Right after voting was over... mysteriously you didn't hear sh#$ about it anymore. It's all politics people... who can bullsh#$ another... yes I know. Bush left a mess for Obama to clean up... Obama isn't doing a good job cleaning up that mess... onto the next guy... if it's Romney... so be it. I'm tired of this Obama as#$ole in office.

PickWinnerAllDay

How does this kid know i have no education?? Because i dont study from books??

You live in a lil bubble kid. You dont know shit about the REAL world..
    Well, now I know you have no education. The people who aren't smart enough to go to school after high school always talk about how 'street smart' they are. When they are asked to explain, they say it is unexplainable and it is just something they have.

How nice it is to have this nice measure of your self worth that you can brag to other people about that isn't tangible, explainable, or ... real...

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

I'd say the system is set up to change control every 4 and more typically 8 years.

Americans are generally a bunch of complainers. Bush holds office for 8 years so the liberals blame the country's problems on him in their hopes to win the white house and they'll win it.

4 more years of this piece of shit Obama and then Republicans will fully be able to blame all of their problems on the liberals and then conservatives will win back the white house.

I am just shocked that liberals still find reason to support Obama when he hasn't done well in the projects he has undertaken and he hasn't accomplished much despite having 100% of the political system at work for him for 2 years and 67% control the other 2 years.
    Can you post a link to how much a gallon of gas was BEFORE Bush took office?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

poor kid.. And how do we know youre smart, because you say so??

Listen up, stop following me around like a hoodrat, unless you want to take me up on my offer?? You know which one.

frizzelli

I seriously cannot believe you people are arguing over politics and who the better party is when both parties are run by the same puppet masters

PickWinnerAllDay

poor kid.. And how do we know youre smart, because you say so??

Listen up, stop following me around like a hoodrat, unless you want to take me up on my offer?? You know which one.
    Yeah, that is what I want. To meet a mexican from Los Angeles. That doesn't sound like a good way to get stabbed at all.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Alot of pissed off white dudes at SBR as usualJJ Gold is like the only reasonable white guy here.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J Trotter View Post
    Can you post a link to how much a gallon of gas was BEFORE Bush took office?
    Gas prices? You serious? Gas prices are really dumb to use in a political debate. OPEC controls gas prices far more than anything USA can do.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yeah, that is what I want. To meet a mexican from Los Angeles. That doesn't sound like a good way to get stabbed at all.
    I thought you gingers had balls??

Keep running your mouth on the internetz, unemployed intellect

PickWinnerAllDay

I seriously cannot believe you people are arguing over politics and who the better party is when both parties are run by the same puppet masters
    Serious question here... how the hell do Canadian politics work? I know you guys have a prime minister??

PickWinnerAllDay

I thought you gingers had balls??

Keep running your mouth on the internetz, unemployed intellect
    Alright. you bring your knife and I"ll bring my shot gun and we'll see what happens and then we'll see what a jury thinks about us. Let's meet in Ohio though.

frizzelli

Serious question here... how the hell do Canadian politics work? I know you guys have a prime minister??
    Pretty much same way, we are made to believe we have a choice, but we have like 4 parties who are all run by the same people. Nothing like making people believe they have a say, the best slaves are people who dont realize they are slaves.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Alot of pissed off white dudes at SBR as usualJJ Gold is like the only reasonable white guy here.
    They lose their money and blame it on the black man...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Alright. you bring your knife and I"ll bring my shot gun and we'll see what happens and then we'll see what a jury thinks about us. Let's meet in Ohio though.
    no weapons involved, "smart" pussy.

PickWinnerAllDay

Pretty much same way, we are made to believe we have a choice, but we have like 4 parties who are all run by the same people. Nothing like making people believe they have a say, the best slaves are people who dont realize they are slaves.
    Hmm.. I honestly wouldn't mind living in Canada. If US goes to a full on draft, I'll be knocking on your door. My opinion of Canada has changed since I met this hot Canadian girl who moved down here from Toronto.

PickWinnerAllDay

no weapons involved, "smart" pussy.
    Ha, I'd have to have TSA check you out... you know how sneaky you Mexicans are at hiding weapons and drugs up your rectum.

First 1234 Last