lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

SF (7-7) @ NYM (8-6) Game Discussion

Mets are the play here, I've bet against Timmy every game so far and won, why change a winning play?? I have a feeling Mets get to Timmy early and often, after the game there will be hysteria regarding Lincecums play.

Dillon Gee has the stuff to keep SF at bay

Opinions?

lunchbawks
    NB#

???nothing???

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

going to be hard to resist lincecum so cheap also miami w/ josh johnson but its better to go with the streak than try and beat it so NYM and Washington might be the plays

IMO i think timmy might be finished and a couple more terrible starts people won't be able to use the "he started like this in 2010" excuse.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

rain predicted

LoneStar
    I'm Kind of A Big Deal
    LoneStar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Mets are the play here, I've bet against Timmy every game so far and won, why change a winning play?? I have a feeling Mets get to Timmy early and often, after the game there will be hysteria regarding Lincecums play.

Dillon Gee has the stuff to keep SF at bay

Opinions?
    I was thinking the same... however Timmy has 3 straight WINS against the METS allowing 1 run in 22 innings . So, overall he is 3-1 with a 2.87 ERA in 7 career starts. It also looks like the METS struggle too even hit Timmy despite SF bats having a small sample against Dillon Gee. I'm personally leaning more towards the UNDER 7.5 here.

lunchbawks
    NB#

damn this is going to be rained out

80-100% POP predicted all day. what a ripoff this was easy money, until next time Timmy