If I cap a game and feel the underdog will win the game, why should I pay for the run and a half when I can either do the ML or the +1 RL? (which I can do on 5-dimes) Giving the dog the 1.5 can cost anywhere from -140 to -210, if I thought the dog was going to need that extra run and a half to win, I probably wouldn't even bet it. I might take the +1 if I thought the dog was going to win straight up just to be safe and the price wouldn't be that high, maybe -110 to -140 on the high end. To me its way better than paying 40 to 50 more cents for an extra stupid half run. I'll play for a push if they lose by one, at least it doesn't cost that much. Either way if you take the +1 or +1.5 and they lose by 2, you're screwed. I guess I don't think a dog losing by one happens often enough for me to want to pay for the extra half run when I can just take the 1 run. Anyone have any stats or experience betting RL's on dogs to back up my thoughts? Mainly I just want to know if I have the correct long term approach, I don't want to bet +1.5, for me there's not enough value, the +1 is better. That's my theory.