crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

chicago...... lots of dikkks like kerry/brahma.

sharkbite8
    Update your status
    sharkbite8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5117

I can't stand...Name:  jpg.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  100.3 KB

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    chicago...... lots of dikkks like kerry/brahma.
    If by lots of penises, yes, I guess Chicago is your dream you liberal meat shiner.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    funny you should say that because i'm taking a bus trip to the lincoln park zoo next saturday with the milwaukee zoological society. no elephants in chicago, but still a nice zoo, i've been there a few times before.

http://www.zoosociety.org/Travel/LincolnParkZoo.php
    Yeah, not too bad of a zoo, and it is free so... Food is expensive and not that great though there, I'd bring your own.

And there is always this monkey type thing that had its jaw removed, it looks very sad and in pain, it just walks around with his tongue hanging out. It's been a year or two since I've been though so maybe it has finally died.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Yeah, not too bad of a zoo, and it is free so... Food is expensive and not that great though there, I'd bring your own.

And there is always this monkey type thing that had its jaw removed, it looks very sad and in pain, it just walks around with his tongue hanging out. It's been a year or two since I've been though so maybe it has finally died.
    ok thanks for the heads up. too bad about that monkey. here in milwaukee there's a gorilla that's middle finger is broken so on the rare occassion that she isn't sleeping it looks like she's flipping you off.

PickWinnerAllDay

ok thanks for the heads up. too bad about that monkey. here in milwaukee there's a gorilla that's middle finger is broken so on the rare occassion that she isn't sleeping it looks like she's flipping you off.
    haha thats funny, you're good people milwaukee mike, should tail gate at a Bears/Packers game some time. I am trying to figure out how to get season tickets for this season for the Bears.

milwaukee mike

^^yeah that would be fun i really like the new soldier field
    one time even in the very back row of the uppers it was a good time

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

The most hated sports town in the world is philly and we are proud to hold that honor, if your not hated then you are insignificant. Its also the only city in the world where all 4 major sports teams play less then a half mile away from each other, best sports complex by far as well.

milwaukee mike

^^^that is really an awesome sight phillyflyers

we are all going to philly this summer for a few days (and a baseball game or two) on the way to new york/atlantic city

looking forward to it since i have yet to see citizens bank park

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Can't stand Philly teams or the cubs.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    The most hated sports town in the world is philly and we are proud to hold that honor, if your not hated then you are insignificant. Its also the only city in the world where all 4 major sports teams play less then a half mile away from each other, best sports complex by far as well.

Reminds me of playing Sim City.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Heres what it looked like when the vet was there.

After vet.

Last edited by MC PICKS; 04-20-12 at 03:00 PM.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

From the early 80's with JFK stadium where wells fargo center sits now, old spectrum is in the middle.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-12-15 at 10:17 AM. Reason: image does not exist

milwaukee mike

that's really a cool sight phillyflyers
    i like your new tagline

miller park had the possibility of being downtown on the lake but the short-sighted piece of shit politicians kept it out in the valley 4 miles west in the middle of nowhere. would've been SO much better on the lakefront

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I hate stadiums like that in the middle of no where......no character......same with the new meadowlands

The best stadiums are in the heart of the city or historic area

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

St. Louis is a great sports city.

Philly... not so much.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

funny you should say that because i'm taking a bus trip to the lincoln park zoo next saturday with the milwaukee zoological society. no elephants in chicago, but still a nice zoo, i've been there a few times before.

http://www.zoosociety.org/Travel/LincolnParkZoo.php

mike PM me - i am right next to the LP zoo. lets hit a bar and hit a couple pops

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

kerry who the fukk goes to the LP zoo to eat???

its in lincoln park all the best eating right out the exit. not sure you even live here pal

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    mike PM me - i am right next to the LP zoo. lets hit a bar and hit a couple pops
    wish i could griz but i'm stuck getting back on the bus by 4:30, won't have any time

that seems like it would be a great area to live

MC PICKS
    Update your status

The sports complex is in the heart of south philly, stadiums downtown suck cause theres no where to park and no where to tailgate. Saying nothing is around it makes you sound retarded unless you've never been to it. There called parking spaces.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Milwaukee, 5 minutes from downtown.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-28-16 at 10:06 AM. Reason: image does not exist

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Speaking of Milwaukee and beer, is Milwaukee's Best really Milwaukee's "Best"?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Milwaukee, 5 minutes from downtown.
    that is not milwaukee

looks like a 3rd world country
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-28-16 at 10:07 AM. Reason: image does not exist

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I hate Philly and I agree with you. If you aren't hated, you aren't significant. That's why no one hates Milwaukee. They aren't relevant in anything.

I'm not surprised a guy from Milwaukee put St. Louis on the list. I would be pissed too after the beat down my Cardinals put on them in the playoffs last year. It was pretty awesome watching Niger Morgan run his dumbass mouth and then he got to watch the Cardinals celebrate the Pennant on his homefield.

I think Philly has an awesome setup with all the stadiums being so close.

Go Penguins.

milwaukee mike

^^ if nobody hates milwaukee then why did you think it was so awesome that nyjer morgan lost? you just root for teams that you don't care about one way or another to lose?

bigdofba are you from pittsburgh? the packers are more relevant than the steelers, the brewers are certainly more relevant than the pirates, no nba team in pittsburgh, so all you have is the penguins and the nhl is hardly even considered a major sport any more.

all of philly's teams combined have 1 championship in the last 29 years so i think you're overstating their "relevance" quite a bit

BigDofBA

^^ if nobody hates milwaukee then why did you think it was so awesome that nyjer morgan lost? you just root for teams that you don't care about one way or another to lose?
    I don't hate Milwaukee. I've never been to the city but one of my friends from college took a job there after we graduated and he loves it.

As for Morgan, he talked shit during the regular season and told the Cardinals to have fun watching the crew in the playoffs. How ironic was it that we ended their season. Yes, I am a Cardinals fan. I have relatives that live in St. Louis and have been going to games off and on over the years ever since Joe Torrie was the manager in the early 90's. I live in Oklahoma but it's not too far away from me.

bigdofba are you from pittsburgh?
    I am not from Pittsburgh. I started liking them in the early 90s when they had Lemieux and Jagr. Out of all the teams I am a fan of, I guess you could say this one makes the list sense since I don't have a real connection to them.

the packers are more relevant than the steelers
    That isn't true at all and is just a homer statement. Pittsburgh has won more Super Bowls than any team in NFL history. The Packers are definitely a storied franchise but they aren't "more" relevant. Give me a break.

all of philly's teams combined have 1 championship in the last 29 years so i think you're overstating their "relevance" quite a bit
    That's one more championship than any team from Milwaukee has won.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Actually mike we have 2, nba in 83, and world series in 08. We won the world series in 80 too so its 3 in the last 32.

painter10
    painter10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

milwaukee

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I've been to Milwaukee, Phili, and Chi, but not St Louis (I wouldn't last a second there in that humidity).

I actually really like CHI because it is one of the few cities on the eastcoast that have a newer feel to it (thanks to the great Chicago Fire). I just remember Milwaukee being pretty bland. Just remember eating a bunch of hot dogs there. But if you like a small city, then Milwaukee might be your place.

Of course none of these cities compare to the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I've been to Milwaukee, Phili, and Chi, but not St Louis (I wouldn't last a second there in that humidity).

I actually really like CHI because it is one of the few cities on the eastcoast that have a newer feel to it (thanks to the great Chicago Fire). I just remember Milwaukee being pretty bland. Just remember eating a bunch of hot dogs there. But if you like a small city, then Milwaukee might be your place.

Of course none of these cities compare to the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
    St. Louis is a rough city in some areas...and that's probably an understatement.

I had some friends goto the OU/Washington game a few years ago and they said it was beautiful. That's an area of the country I definitely need to visit.

I'm not sure I understand this thread though. Does the OP hate the people, fans, or just the city?

Memphis is worse than all of these.

markeee
    markeee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by sharkbite8 View Post
    I can't stand...Name:  jpg.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  100.3 KB
    whats that pic of?!

wow cool pic bro..never seen that view before and also didnt know all the stadiums were so close

It's always sunny in philly

what a show!

milwaukee mike

"That's one more championship than any team from Milwaukee has won." first i wasn't claiming milwaukee was relevant, just that philly wasn't a sports championship mecca.

milwaukee is still a season ticket base for the packers, they are still split green bay/milwaukee even though they don't play here any more

to say the steelers are more relevant just because they have won more super bowls is pretty crazy. the packers have 13 nfl championships.

other than those notes i agree with everything said above.

milwaukee mike

oh just reread one thing, to clarify (i did in the 1st post) i love visiting all these cities.

but you know how when a team is playing and you want them to lose for no logical reason? that's what i'm getting at here. when the cardinals or cubs are playing any other team, i am rooting for that other team unless i have money on it.

just one of those things where like pro wrestling you need villains out there and it can be fun to root for a team you don't like to fail.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3579

fukk everyone bad mouthing st. louis (even tho im from chicago)at least we both hate the cubs mike. ur boy t-plush needs to learn how to control his mouth thoand sorry bud but looks like avril is in tears tomorrow night..

First 123 Last