lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Wrigley Field weather updates

This simply had to be done, in no other stadium is wind such a huge factor. Books won't even release lines until they know because sharps kill them on opening lines

Tomorrow it looks like 60% POP, chance of T storms. I can't find anything on google with chicago wind predictions, anyone know the best sources?

I may not update this thread daily because I rarely bet Cubs games, but I hope someone does

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 12:26 PM.
    Points Awarded:

crackerjack gave High3rEl3m3nt 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

So when does Cleanuphitter go to being a pay site.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Use mlb wunderground for mlb wind info. Great site.

Houli - who in their right mind would pay for cleanuphitter? Its a nice free resource, but I dont see anyone paying for it because his model is not successful and the info is disjointed. I like it better for football than anything for its key number info.

YourAllAmerican
    YourAllAmerican's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    So when does Cleanuphitter go to being a pay site.
    There's no point in me trying to turn it into a pay site. Gamblers are notoriously cheap. I wouldn't make much more than beer money on subscriptions. Then, of course, there are folks like Love The Action who just want score forecasts handed to them. Trying to go pay is a no-win situation.

High3rEl3m3nt

Cleanuphitter is your site? If so, thanks for the hardwork it took to make the site. I'd be willing to make a donation...I really enjoy different aspects of it.

High3rEl3m3nt

Those that create put themselves out there for criticism...something that I experience in my professional career and appreciate in others.

YourAllAmerican
    YourAllAmerican's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Cleanuphitter is your site? If so, thanks for the hardwork it took to make the site. I'd be willing to make a donation...I really enjoy different aspects of it.
    Nah, there's really nothing to donate to. I originally built the site just for myself but a lot of people use it in different ways now. Every so often I learn some sort of new angle or method from them, so that's good for me.

There's a link on CleanupHitter to my main site, FirstTimeLasVegas.com. You can always point friends that way, especially those planning on heading to Vegas for the first time, if you want to help out.