TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Hey Jaso you idiot, why dont you let a pitcher off the hook one time

Pitcher cant throw a strike bases are loaded 2 outs 2-0 count down a run in bottom of 9th Jaso decides to swing at a 2-0 pitch and end the game.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

whaaaaaa. man this was the last inch of a llllllloooooonnnngggg day.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Watched it and wondered why he swung at the pitch too. I also wondered why he tried to go park when all they needed was a hit. Losses like these really add up in the end. Really wish my M's would try to play winning baseball...if they lose trying to win the right way, I can live with it.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

The first two "balls" should have both been strikes.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I just dont know any circumstances under which you should swing there. Even if they were close pitches, make the guy throw at least one strike first to see if he walks in a run for the tie. Cannot believe coaches gave him a green light, wonder if he saw his favorite pitch and got a boner

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

As someone who follows the M's religiously, the most profitable angles to play with games involving them are totals. This team is underrated offensively and I'll play over 7's all day in the right situation. Tonight was one of the easiest overs...actually all three overs that I played tonight cashed before the halfway point...rangers bosox, twins yanks, and Indians M's. Don't know why people don't play totals more than sides. Not saying you guys don't, just a general observation on SBR.

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I just dont know any circumstances under which you should swing there. Even if they were close pitches, make the guy throw at least one strike first to see if he walks in a run for the tie. Cannot believe coaches gave him a green light, wonder if he saw his favorite pitch and got a boner
    Lol, probably something like that.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

You guys would be a lot less miserable if you would just leave those west coast teams alone.

I will never put any of my money on: Padres, A's, Giants.. They just cannot score enough consistently. I will fade them and take the under in their games in certain spots.