ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

another useful tip for tonights game...

Yankees have won 33 of 40 home games over the past decade against the twins.. jeter is 4 for 10 against pavano... and carl id 0 and 2 with a 4.15 era since he is with the twins against the yankees... do what you like with this info, just like the other 2 yankee games, nats and white sox... good luck to all

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I like the over...what say you?

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

the yanks have been owning the twins for a very very long time. This is something everyone should have known for a very long time. Hope this isnt new news to anyone. If it is your in the wrong buisness

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

lets go bruins *clap clap clap clap clap*

ebbearsfb1

yankees are 28 and 5 vs the twins in regular season since 02... not sure bout the over... twins struggle with the bats, and only a few twins players have seen garcia more than double digits.... mauer has 31 abs 13 hits... that's pre weak knees... morneau. 6 hits 29abs... pre concussion... yankees should be able to get there runs... if twins get to 4 should go over... but twins getting to 4 could be a challenge... they scored only 5 runs in 3 away games so far. And only 6 runs in a series against the rangers... big runs were against a bad angels bullpen... if yankees are up going into 6 or 7th, it'll be difficult for twins to score late, with the yankees bullpen

SASH

not touching this game, the yanks mosy likely win, but i have my reasons for staying away from it

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post
    lets go bruins *clap clap clap clap clap*
    lol lay off the booze dude its ony 3 o clock lol

ebbearsfb1

What's your reasons?

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    What's your reasons?
    1.I dont like betting on the yankees on their monday night espn game following a sunday night espn game. I dont have the exact record, but Ive seen them lose this monday night espn game following the sunday night espn game way too much. 2. after taking 2 out of 3 from the angels over the weekend in a big series for the yankees this first game vs the twins could be a letdown game for yanks. 3. I never like betting against a team coming off a sweep and moving onto a new city as in the twins case (they were just swept by the rangers at home). 4. I dont trust Garcia enough to last deep into the game. If this happens I dont trust the yanks bullpen at all (I know everyone is high or somewhat high on this yanks bullpen, but im not sold on them). 5. Every dog has its day

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    yankees are 28 and 5 vs the twins in regular season since 02... not sure bout the over... twins struggle with the bats, and only a few twins players have seen garcia more than double digits.... mauer has 31 abs 13 hits... that's pre weak knees... morneau. 6 hits 29abs... pre concussion... yankees should be able to get there runs... if twins get to 4 should go over... but twins getting to 4 could be a challenge... they scored only 5 runs in 3 away games so far. And only 6 runs in a series against the rangers... big runs were against a bad angels bullpen... if yankees are up going into 6 or 7th, it'll be difficult for twins to score late, with the yankees bullpen
    in the Yankees stadium, coming off superior pitching (rangers series), and not having trouble getting guys on base (trouble bringing them in), I really like tonight's over chance. Garcia has struggled against left-handed batters and Willingham has been a bright spot in this lineup. I also like Span's performance so far. Because the Twins have struggled to score runs, their offensive ability is lower than their true value--in my way of seeing things. Yanks are the Yanks and should not have issues scoring runs, especially if they can get to their BP, which has gone for decent amount of innings lately.

total is 10 for a reason and that's with most people counting Twins' offensive out of it. I think over is the play. GL all!

High3rEl3m3nt

I also like over in the Mets Braves game...anyone have any thoughts on this one?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under 5.5 first 5 shows some value @+105. Twins with value here first 5 as well, pick +156 and +0.5 @ +109.

Pavano has handled the current Yankee roster fairly well in the past. Ground ball bias with him helps in that park. Freddy had no command in his first start, the value lies in the fact that Garcia shows and extreme fly ball bias and will face 6 lefties here. Pavano will go up against 6 as well but they have not had a ton of success against him. Grandy and Swisher have struck out a ton against Pavano who is generally a pitch to contact guy.

I have not made these plays yet but they are on the radar. Whenever I get value with a ground ball guy vs. a fly ball guy in that park I am going to take a long look. Especially when they only need to be tied at the half for plus money.

High3rEl3m3nt

Weather report: Breeze favoring Minny based on SP's.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-25-14 at 10:19 AM.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    not touching this game, the yanks mosy likely win, but i have my reasons for staying away from it
    yup feels like one of those games for a let down, but obviously I would take yanks if i had to pick

High3rEl3m3nt

Let's go Twins...on them for the TT too.

SASH

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    1.I dont like betting on the yankees on their monday night espn game following a sunday night espn game. I dont have the exact record, but Ive seen them lose this monday night espn game following the sunday night espn game way too much. 2. after taking 2 out of 3 from the angels over the weekend in a big series for the yankees this first game vs the twins could be a letdown game for yanks. 3. I never like betting against a team coming off a sweep and moving onto a new city as in the twins case (they were just swept by the rangers at home). 4. I dont trust Garcia enough to last deep into the game. If this happens I dont trust the yanks bullpen at all (I know everyone is high or somewhat high on this yanks bullpen, but im not sold on them). 5. Every dog has its day
    ^pretty much exactly how i said it would go down. Hope you had a change of heart bears. I took the twins 2nd half +125 (in game). Small $100 to win $125

ebbearsfb1

didnt bet it,

in a holding pattern with betting lately

creating a thread shortly need advice