ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

play im surprised isnt getting mentioned more...

a's ml -109..

milone great first start.

seattle terrible against lefty pitching..

seems like everyone is trying to take "Free" money with the other bay area team

ebbearsfb1

A's won't score gonna lose 1 0... unreal.. gotta remember don't take bad teams who can't score... no matter how good the pitcher is

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Yankees ml. Risk 8810 to win 6000..... with everything going on with me lately, I just don't have the interest to be sitting by a computer or having to check scores in the summer... got some different stuff planned... feels like a good time to take abreak and go on gambling hitatus... not a fan of the nba, and mlb is boring if I'm not at the game... either way I've made money off this deposit and that's what really matters.....will with draw the rest if it loses... yankees have done well on home openers.. only lost 2 since 97... and angels bullpen has been junk lately.... go yankees God bless and good luck..
    change of heart?

ebbearsfb1

I didn't bet a's... just a play I noticed that I was surprised didn't get more attention.... one started very good first game, the other sucked..... nope cash that yankees big and made a withdrawal today... maybe ill spot bet mlb if I have time... like bjs tomorrow should be good, don't see them getting swept at home tomorrow

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

bol

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

i felt like this game was up in the air, didnt bet it. Gratz on all your picks lately

ebbearsfb1

thanks guys

yea dlunc3

i have some time on weekends to check games out so i'll try and be more selective.

not really into baseball that much, so i dont want to lose my account profits before college football starts

good luck to you guys